Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Ray Mears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ray Mears

One of his bushcraft progs on BBC2 at the moment, the guy is an outdoor genius!

"Be Right and Sit Tight" - Jesse Livermore, trading legend...

Damn, no telly at work just now as the wind blew the aerial off the roof a few weeks back and being the NHS they can't just phone a guy up to come and fix it - it has to go through all the crap of form filling and applying to the finance department to get it done, and this being near the end of the financial year and the trust being 3 million in the red we've no chance!

Anyway OFF - yes Ray Mears is brilliant - I always try and catch his programs - got one of his books as well, a very good read, even if I'm hardly likely to put any of it into practice. He's just one of those guys that comes over as a natural for TV. Do you remember the Aussie guy Bush Tucker Man - he was excellent as well... :)

My keyboard's running out of ink....

I want to make fire from two twigs, well cool.

I got the Real Heroes of Telemark book by him for a pressie, he's quite a good writer aswell.

I quite like this new guy who does "Tribe" where he goes off and lives with primitive people (next series he goes to Leeds) and does their whole initiation stuff. Was off his nut on weird hallucinogens for two days on one of them.

"Be Right and Sit Tight" - Jesse Livermore, trading legend...

Thread Information