Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monthly membership?

Now that is just what I need tomorrow. A nice lay in would go down a treat. I am not joking when I woke up for work this morning (well yesterday technically) my eyes were rolling I was so tired. I am naturally lazy and can sleep 14 hours a day no problem if I have no work. Most weekends when there is no morning racing I will get up about midday at the earliest!

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

Same here, that's why im a dosser! :D Night

TO be brutally honest, I would really like to become a member but lately I have made some sacrifices to pursue the career that I've always wanted so money has been a bit tight on the ground. I understand why all the guys post their best stuff "upstairs" but I also admit that there sometimes is the feeling of being a bit left out. However, I'm still new to this forum so I'm happy to get what I can and hopefully when my circumstances revert to how they should be I'll be a member and happy days will be here again.

I'm not a member at the moment but that's by necessity not choice. I'll always post selections on this site, and hopefully i can continue to do as well as lately Even if my old buddy workshy is the only one to take notice!

Points;
    1) The members pay for the bandwidth, so that those who do not pay can use the site & forum for free. So they are subsidising those who are more than welcome to the free access
    2) I give profiable systems for free on the systems page, and many other members run successful plans in the free area.
    3) All membership money pays towards running the site, I recently had to move to a dedicated server to support the forum.
    4) Their is plenty of free advice to improve your betting on the site, membership just gets you more in depth study, and one to one tuition.
    5) I only charge the minimum I can, and the vast majority make a few months membership in the fisrt month.
    6) Their is more free info on here than you'll ever get from the likes of Henry Rix (a few grand a year to join), Tommo (crap), Alex Gorrie (charges seperate membership for dogs, systems, horses, international horses, and works out at £150+ a month for the complete package, no forum), in fact none of those that advertise in the RP have forums for you to question them.
    7) Members are free to post anywhere, as pointed out, a lot of if would mean nothing without the members info anyway, some pay decent money for ratings, and don't see why they should have to become a charity, many are decent and loyal folk, and not many of them around these days. If you paid Henry Rix a few grand a year for his tips, would you happily give all that info away for free all over the WWW?
    8).....what was the question???? :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by GlosRFC
    Can't believe what I read here...people really sell Excel spreadsheets on eBay?
    Yes, very much so.

I have seen staking calculators and staking plans for sale, all in Excel form. Some with screenshots that make the stuff look amatuer really. And often for a tenner a time.

It really is amazing what tat appears on Ebay but if people are stupid enough to buy it then what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by mathare
    if people are stupid enough to buy it then what can you do?
    Join in and take more money of the gullible eejits? :D

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Right. If it's THAT easy, I've just designed Microsoft Excess© - the amazing Virtual Spreadsheet.

Within a minute you too can have the spreadsheet of your dreams - without any input on your behalf! No programming or computer knowledge required!!

To take it for a short test drive, click on this link.
    http://www.pi.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/spreadsheet.html

Now, what's the opening bid going to be? :D

That's RUDE!!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Rude? You should've been concentrating on spreading different kind of sheets, Vegy. Shame on you...tsk! Tsk!

:D :D :D

very good... but how did you get the video of Vegy's 'wife'?

My keyboard's running out of ink....

I've heard that one prick makes her go down

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba
    very good... but how did you get the video of Vegy's 'wife'?
    Not sure I should say....but the hardest part was where to hide the mic so I could record the "squeak"

Quote Originally Posted by GlosRFC
    Not sure I should say....but the hardest part was where to hide the mic so I could record the "squeak"
    There's such a cruel filthy joke available here but I won't, out of respect for Mrs Vegy. :)

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

Thread Information