Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Spread your wings....

Spread your wings....

Dont know if anyone is interested but I spotted this earlier today in the forum of my web-host......hope its OK to post here Keith and Mods....As I know some of the guys may fancy a bit o time away from the elections......

Web Designer Positions

WorknPlay is looking for a web designer to support the web team’s on going projects and assist in the monitoring and development of the site. The designer will also do site updates as well as some coding.

Qualifications Required
    1. Education: A university degree in visual design, mass communications, journalism, or other related fields.
    2. Prior Work Experience: One to three years of work experience in web and print design, computer science, journalism, or other related field required.
    3. Skill and Abilities: The ability to create, plan and implement creative design in support of WorknPlay.
    4. Language Proficiency: English and Korean
    5. Job Knowledge: The candidate must be proficient in Internet method and web technology including Web publishing tools such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illust, Flash, and other related programs.

Submit Application to
    WorknPlay
    Email: webmaster@worknplay.co.kr
    soyoung@worknplay.co.kr
    Poong-rim " I want" Building T-dong 1604 Ho Seo-Hyun dong 255-1
    Bun-dang gu, Sung-nam Si, Kyung-gi do, Seoul. South Korea. 463-824

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

silax is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

sorry merl not for me this time :D
    although i wouldn't mind another nice e-mail :)

I may have something in late summer Eddy.....................how do you fancy becoming a VD Consultant to one of our projects.............?

Working conditions are a bit hot and sticky, but you get to visit places of great interest......Resources are a bit scarce - so you need to bring your own tool (in good working order), not be allergic to curly hair and be happy working with a bunch of C****.......

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

silax is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

sounds right up my street i'll await your call

Thread Information