Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: XDA help

XDA help

couldn't load up the site on my XDA today. had no pronlems before but today could get the main page and then the login page but after entering username and password it kep telling me the modem was disconnected. any ideas??
    Iain

Have you done a reboot?

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

i did reboot a couple of times. Tried to login with the XDA today and the login page is still a different design to the one previously and still refuses to let me in claiming modem not connected which is obviously not true as the modem must be connected to get as far as the login page. I have had this XDa for a few months and apart from it freezing with alarming regularity I have had no trouble accesing the win2win site before but the last couple of days have been unable to get in and as far as I can see the difference is in the webpage that is being downloaded and not in my machine.
    Iain

Which are you using BT or Paypal? As the latter hasn't been changed. Have you tried other sites like RP & SL to see what they look like?

i use the BT one and it is very different. I can access all other sites on the XDA it is only this one that is causing problems. As i said before i can get the main page but when I click on the BT 30 day button i get the login page which has changed and when i enter my details it tells me that there is no modem connected. Very annoying. Got them on today as I have no problem entering the site with my home pc but that means if I go out I can't get the selections. betfairlite works no problem on the xda but it is not much use without the selections
    Iain

In that case, try it on the PC (the buggers may have changed the code), and write down the direct members page address, that tends to work on most, rather than following links.

The Paypal works fine (and they only charge me 4% not 12% :D)

next month paypal then
    Iain

You can sign up now, then PM me how many BT days you have left, I'll add them on if that helps :)

They've definately changed the way the site works and it don't work on the xda, tried everything I could think of.Fortunately mine runs out on Saturday anyway so will resort to PayPal.

"Be Right and Sit Tight" - Jesse Livermore, trading legend...

Thanks OFF at least i know its not something I am doing wrong. I will have to get a paypal setup next month.
    Iain

Thread Information