Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Easily make your own Betfair bot!

Easily make your own Betfair bot!

Betangel is now connected directly to Excel, so the power of the bot is as good as your Excel knowledge, which can be endless.

Check the video here for more details http://www.betangel.com/bet_angel/be...BaP-Excel.html

Betangel is excellent value for money, and can be purchased here http://www.betangel.com/cmd.php?af=315661

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Keith,

Just a quick question that wasn't covered in the video, is there a limit to the number of if statements that can be put in alongside each horse/team etc. I see there are two rows alongside each just wondering if that is the limit you can put in at any one time or not?

You only have one line on the worksheet, but your formula can be as long as you want. Some of mine are around 200 characters long, but if you use VBA as I do now, you can have as many bots running at the same time as you like.

VBA is pretty easy to pick up if you already use Excel.

Thanks Keith, where's the best place to start with the VBA, from books or help files in your opinion? If books, any reccommended?

Dummies Guide to VBA.....The first half of the book will have you programming in a week, as it is only simple commands needed for the bots, as it's is mostly maths......it'll also increase your labour value :)

Thanks, might go and see if I can get that tomorrow then. Another question (sorry!) wasn't sure from the video but can you have excel sheets running on several different markets at once or is it just the one market?

One sheet. That is all you need if using VBA, as you can put in & clear the staking/betting markets as much as you like.

The good thing, is that when testing VBA, you can stake at '0' so it doesn't cock up!

Odds Extractor is also best to get, as you can use this to spot trends that 99% of other users miss.

Don't expect to make money in the first month or two, as you try out different things.

Thanks Keith, what I meant though was can you set these formulas up on more than one market at once. For example, say using the video example a football match odds and at the same time have another one going on for say a horse race without having to end the football one.

One event at a time, which is more than enough. I wouldn't use it on other sports, the risk is too high.

Ah ok, I see. All I was thinking was rather than use up liability for instance in a football match odds, was to use it to BACK if a lay should appear at the price I wanted (rather than sit the request in and use up liability) Then I could leave that request in and use excel for another market, that was my thinking.

They have put a 'Change Event' selection in now, haven't checked if they've passed this over to the code. You can always ask them, the software keeps developing.

Yeah they seem to be advancing it all the time, going to take the plunge and get it now I think. I assume the betangel pro now comes with the excel addition there's not two different versions? Sorry for all the questions! I promise to go through your link when I buy it :D

You get the lot.......even a night with Vegy thrown in, but it's worth paying the extra NOT to get that

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win
    You get the lot.......even a night with Vegy thrown in, but it's worth paying the extra NOT to get that

Order cancelled :D

Use klabor bee to build betfair bot

I'd like to introduce another betfair bot toolkit which can be usefull.
    It's klabor bee - betfair bot toolkit. You can find details on site
    http://klabor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Betangel is now connected directly to Excel, so the power of the bot is as good as your Excel knowledge, which can be endless.

Check the video here for more details http://www.betangel.com/bet_angel/be...BaP-Excel.html

Betangel is excellent value for money, and can be purchased here http://www.betangel.com/cmd.php?af=315661

Thread Information