Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 243942434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1509

Thread: Win2Win Systems Chat & Results

Thanks TH

My mission should I choose to accept it is to remain drunk for the next two days.

I accept... no questions asked.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Just look at Mat's blog...started with 10p's....now can lose a few hundred in a day.....he's grey on one side, bald on the other, and his pubes have gone straight!!!
    Can I have URL of Mat's blog please ?

i think i must have jinxed the johnston system every body says how good it is but since i started mid september its having a nightmare to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by marky72 View Post
    i think i must have jinxed the johnston system every body says how good it is but since i started mid september its having a nightmare to say the least
    It's SR is bang on target for the year, you can't expect a 20% odd system to have long winning runs, losing runs of 20 are fine.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

JFP system

Hi guys,
    I've been running the JFP system for a very short amount of time (only since the 18th August) for my results to have any significance whatsoever, but I just want confirmation from someone that my results are not that far off everyone elses for the system during this time ...... at least it'll prove I'm using it correctly :)

My own results up to and including today are as follows:

Total qualifiers: 44 (would be 46 but I missed 2 along the way for various reasons, one of these missed horses won, the other lost)

Total starting bank: EUR667
    % of bank wagered per bet: 3%
    Current bank: EUR483.21
    Current Strike Rate: 31.82%

Average % Overbet: 12.09%

The system appears to be going through a tough period at the moment but I've seen that it has to go through such cycles - it always comes out on top eventually so fingers crossed .... I'm sticking with it for sure, it'll come up trumps in the end as always

So, as I say, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could indicate whether my results are "there or thereabouts".

TIA,
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jayster View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've been running the JFP system for a very short amount of time (only since the 18th August) for my results to have any significance whatsoever, but I just want confirmation from someone that my results are not that far off everyone elses for the system during this time ...... at least it'll prove I'm using it correctly :)

My own results up to and including today are as follows:

Total qualifiers: 44 (would be 46 but I missed 2 along the way for various reasons, one of these missed horses won, the other lost)

Total starting bank: EUR667
    % of bank wagered per bet: 3%
    Current bank: EUR483.21
    Current Strike Rate: 31.82%

Average % Overbet: 12.09%

The system appears to be going through a tough period at the moment but I've seen that it has to go through such cycles - it always comes out on top eventually so fingers crossed .... I'm sticking with it for sure, it'll come up trumps in the end as always

So, as I say, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could indicate whether my results are "there or thereabouts".

TIA,
    Jay
    looks about right, but i can say im 27% down since 02/10/2007

Confirmation of tomorrows JFP Selections

Hi guys,
    just wondering about the JFP selections for tomorrow: I make it that there are 3 valid qualifiers, Chelt 1:20, 2:30 and Newc 12:05. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could confirm this for me :)

TIA,
    Jay

Also, many thanks for the reply to my previous post.

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Hi Jay,

2.30 doesn't qualify, check second last rule, but I have the other two. Also agree that your results so far look about right, I'm down a bit more than you are but I know I missed at least one decent priced winner.

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

Hard times with the systems rfp jfp , nh quickfires excluding lays

wheres it all going wrong the jfp was over £300 in profit at one point for me now its about £15

If you think that your bank should only go up and not down, don't bother betting. You have access to the full list of results, have a look at the dips in the past.

I've been reviewing a product the last 4 months. Started with a bank of £200. Got to £1100......then broke the bank. Started again (had a Bank Barrier in place so only lost 50% of the max bank so still profited on the first attempt), now the bank is £1800.

Im Not Having A Go Keith Im Just Saying How One Minute Its Flying The Next You Hit A Wall

That's how it goes......Gambling makes Northern Rock look a safe investment :)

When you get a big dip it is either following a rise that went way too fast, or like a volcano, it is building up the pressure for a large upwards movement. (You always hope it's the latter)

a good couple of days on the jfp system hope the run continues

Hi guys
    Just got JFP and RFP i subscribed to the auto system as well ,my question is do the irish courses qualify as i am sure i had 2 qualifiers but these were not on the auto sys regards Edd.

no irish doesnt qualify

Thanks marky

no irish doesnt qualify
    That's how I like customer service, right info, and straight to the point

You can paper trade Irish racing, but I have no data to test it on myself.

Been following Running for profit; My bank has hit an all time low, £130 I'll give it a year as it is a long term strategy. NH system has not been working for me lately either

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBarkley View Post
    Been following Running for profit; My bank has hit an all time low, £130 I'll give it a year as it is a long term strategy. NH system has not been working for me lately either
    are you using bank barriers ? I was up by 47% ending march but it went down to something 32% end of April now its at 29.30% But thats with 4 systems
    JFP, NHPM, RFP, FLE

still better than natwest for now.............

yes that fits in with mine too.

jfp rfp are both large % down, my bank barrier kicked in with the jfp.

My own system is still in profit with a strike rate of 35%.

Still hanging in there but with a reduced bank of jfp,unchanged rfp and an incresed bank on my own system that i have shifed from the jfp.

what % of your bank did u start using your bank barriers at

what % of your bank did u start using your bank barriers at

It was about 25-30%

i i started with a gambling bank of 500 each on rfp and jfp, and 300 on my own system, now i have moved money from jfp to my own to leave jrp with only 100 in the bank. without checking my notes i cant tell you the exact figures now as im in bed (working nightshift so getting some sleep in a bit before i start)

I am still a bit confident though- not sure if i made the right decision though transferring funds over to my own system- or perhaps i was a bit hasty

Another day, another loser on the flat. Things can only get better.

RFP, Wahey two more losers, bank well down now, using £2 stakes. Should I persevere with it? Top up my bank?

I've stopped using real money and just paper trading now till things turn for the better.
    Assuming that they will.

Tony

i know what u guys mean but at one point my bank was £400 in profit and im confident it will be again

Odds on heavy?

Are there any past results for Odds on heavy, Mc coy, Murphy and stoute 80+ systems?

Probably not if they are not on the site, unless someone else has some data.

Started doing these again yesterday. I will try and update my results every day wherever possible.

As I have gone through two hard-drives since I last did these, can anyone supply/recommend a decent spreadsheet for recording results please?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Thread Information