Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: So you fancy yourself as a bit of a Columbo eh?

So you fancy yourself as a bit of a Columbo eh?

Try these murder mysteries out! :)

I solved the first 2, but am stimped on the 3rd, even though I think I know the killer, the weapon, and the accomplice :ggek

http://www.normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Great, looks like the kind of puzzles I like :) Unfortunately doesn't work properly for me - think I need to mess with my java settings, cos I get 'restricted sites' message when I try to use computer or enter code etc - I'll try again tomorrow.

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

Vegy....

1st thing is, the killer and accomplice are quite easy to identify and the weapon is also revealed in time but have you found the bit of physical evidence connecting the killer to the room? Hint: Have you fallen into a deep sleep and visited the creepy little man?

I was a bit perturbed about that all that though - this is supposed to be a site for kids but you'll see what I mean when you get to the Tree Monster and have to click on the search link for further details about the answer its looking for

2nd thing is, when you return to the police chief what are you typing in the box? Hint: Just answer the question "Do you know...do you have evidence" literally, no need to enter any of your clues.

Thread Information