Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Fair Maiden Racing System

Fair Maiden Racing System

Do not know if allowed to publish system from another site on the net or not. It is claimed to be by an exbookie. It looks okay and it is free, actually it is on a blog.

Instead of upsetting anyone or breacbing somebody's copyright I will jus give you the link to the blog.

There is some more systems in the previous posts/archives sections worth a look.

If he could afford to place £5000 bets each time, why was he working at Corals in the first place?

If you're wondering how I came to the conclusion he was betting £5000 a go,
    that is the only way I can anyone making £3000 in one month using this syetm! :)

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

The system might be more profitable than I have given it credit for!
    But I still think you would have to place bets (at a minimum) of about £1000 a go to make the money talked about being that the conditions would be rare, and the prices low

The Vegster!

Yes, Vegster, I have doubts and put the system down to a "amusing story" but it does look like it could be a useful foundation to build on. Just my opinion of course.

Rhq

I have to add that his 'copyright' is worse than useless... I'm certain I've seen that system elsewhere in the public domain, so he's talking out of his in saying that he has sole copyright on it. :)

Might be worth someone with RSB running it through that to see exactly how well or otherwise it does.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Simon - looks like your thoughts on this being an amusing story were well founded - I asked our RSB users to run this system through their software and this is what they came up with.... this is not a profitable system by any means, and even with a staking plan you would find it very difficult to get rich on it!

From 1991 to 2005 - 1004 winners from 2473 runs, a strike rate of 40.6%, and a total LOSS of 177pts. So this guy thinks this is worth selling?

quit his job after a good month

the phrase 'putting all your eggs into one basket' springs to mind.
    even total utter crap systems have a good month now and again. so quitting a job based on 1 months results seems a little silly to me.

any decent punter will tell you you need a decent portfolio of systems to rely on them for a living.

You guys make sense, put it into perspective and "bigcumba" all that back cecking is revaeling, did it take long?...and to think I have been plugging this blog for 'im!

That was a bit silly, no?

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhq
    back cecking is revaeling, did it take long?...and to think I have been plugging this blog for 'im!
    I've never 'back cecked' anyone honest guv, my finger just slipped...

erm.. didn't take me any time at all to do it as I don't use RSB... a few of the others do though and big thanks to them for offering to do it and to Vic for coming up with the stats. :)

Good idea not to be hyping up someone elses systems and ideas without getting a bit more info first, and proof that it actually works long term. Vic's figures actually show a very small profit (around 12 or 13pts only) in the last 2 years, so you could use that as 'proof' that it works... except the previous 13 years were crap so it looks likely to fail.

Funny to see that the 'blog' come website that had this system has now pulled it off line due to (as he says) "some idiot breaching his copyright" and that his solicitor has sent this person a letter... I guess he didn't take kindly to having the true results of his crap system made public on his own blog!

Thread Information