Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
That's actually really interesting. I read the staking reviews you've done and you actually know pretty much exactly what's going on with all the systems and your individual banks.
I do know exactly where every bank stands at the end of every day, that's what good record keeping is about. I know how many bets I have placed in each system, how many of them won, my profit, SR and the SP of every bet too. That's what enables me to conduct these staking reviews.

Wouldn't you rather cover less for bigger stakes or do you like spreading things around alot. I don't mean putting all your eggs in one basket but just not so many.
I like to have an interest in as many races as possible and to have a good mix of backing and laying. Having a lot of bets on means that when I get a chance to check the settlers page on Sporting Life throughout a working afternoon I have a few bets to consider. And it gives me a short break from work more often, which is never a bad thing.

Do you mean dutching and trading your own bets or keiths bets?
If I was doing this full time I'd be looking to supplement Keith's selections with my own systems and massively improve my form and market reading so dutching and trading of my own selections.