Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: short priced place system

short priced place system

hellooooooo im back.
    I have been very busy lately but all that is gone now so im posting up a system that ive been doing recently and is working quiet well.

its simple realy and gets some returns on horses that should win but are placed at prices like 8/15 when there price in the win market is 5/4 7/4 etc.

todays horses are blackheath
    veiled applause
    slate
    fame game
    contest
    cherry hinton
    track mac

i stake 20 euro accum on these and also 10 euro singels.

nearly there and only 1 winner aswell great.

I guess you must need an extraordinarily high strike rate to make this profitable but it looks like a reasonable day today. Will you be posting your results?

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

track mac let me down badly. i might adjust the accum to maybe 4 runners.

i have found the strike rate not a problem profit is very slow my usual price that i get is around 8/15 which isnt bad. im not great on numbers and maths so for the moment i will just post selections and in a while il set out a stakeing plan and bank and return profit or loss.

Thread Information