Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Recent results on home page

Question Recent results on home page

Hello all

Relatively new to win2win and was wondering if anyone can help with a question. I noticed on the recent result section on the home page today that Lord Wish, Risk Accessor and Dance of Light were listed. I didn't note these on yesterdays tips and cannot find them today in the results section. Can anyone let me know where I should have looked? I don't want to be missing out on any winners !!

Thanks

glad you asked - i asked a similar question in a different thread - I am intrigued.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

As I presume you had no reply to your query perhaps the answer isn't as straightforward as I expected......

It's generally pretty straightforward!

There are the free systems, the free rated bets, the members systems and the members rated bets.
    Are you sure it wasn't on any of those lists?

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

I notice that the results pages haven't been updated for a couple of days, hence why they might not be on there.

The boss has just got back from America, and with all his medical problems, it's likely to be September 2010 before he feels normal again :D
    Seriously though, the page will probably be fully updated in a day or two!

The Vegster!

scaaty is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I know I had Risk Accessor as a selection from the Jumping for Profit system, not sure about the others but I don't have all the systems and not yet doing all of the ones I do have - I'm sure they'll be there somewhere !

*** Please do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality ***

I've just realised it may be because I only access the selections on the site and have not bought the additional systems advertised on the home page e.g flat/nh quickfire and jumping for profit etc. I presume the additional selections are there.

Thanks again for your help.

Vegy...the crippled zombie answered on t'other thread :)

.......Some results are on the subscription software, I do not publish results from the 'for sale' systems on a daily basis.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thank you for your charming response. I am, in fact, disabled so your reply refelcts very well on you.

I aim to please :)

i think he thinks you were calling him Vegy

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeit View Post
    This thread is getting more bizarre by the moment!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I always call Vegy, Vegy :splapme ......Well apart from the times we all call him

:D I meant Waspish thinks you called him Vegy, not Vegy called Vegy. Waspish isn't Vegy, Vegy is Vegy. Waspish is slightly errr Waspish.

Oh it - err I think I know what I mean

MAYBE

anyway on with the racing

Quote Originally Posted by waspish View Post
    Thank you for your charming response. I am, in fact, disabled so your reply refelcts very well on you.
    Keith (Win2Win) was actually referring to himself with the "crippled zomble" quote. This was a jest at me talking about all HIS medical problems and his recent jetlag.

Hopefully, that explains all the confusion. And I'm vegy by the way. Not a vegy, the Vegy!

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Keith (Win2Win) was actually referring to himself with the "crippled zomble" quote. This was a jest at me talking about all his medical problems and his recent jetlag.

Hopefully, that explains all the confusion. And I'm vegy by the way. Not a vegy, the Vegy!
    "crippled zomble"....any relation to wimbledons zombles?!

Vegy...that is the nicest I have seen you be on here...shocked and stunned! :D

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

It just proves how when referring to yourself in a derogatory manner in the written media can be horribly misinterpreted.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with me - that jaw wiring and liposuction couldn't cure. Oh, and, according to my wife, the purchase of a huge bottle of tact and diplomacy. Silly fat cow - what does she know :)

Silly fat cow
    That's libeless......I now have a queue of Jerey's outside my door

Oh, and, according to my wife, the purchase of a huge

I wondered for a moment where that sentence was going! :D

Thread Information