Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: naps information needed for trial system

naps information needed for trial system

lads,i was wondering could somebody help me.I am looking into something that involves following certain tipsters naps.
    Although it is easy enough to find all the daily selections,are there any sites that show results going back over a period of time?
    Or are there results i can find which would show me the best 'nappers' in the last few years.
    Also,do the naps tables run from jan-dec.
    I am a little unsure,could somebody please help me out.
    I'm 4 k in the red,and have hope with this plan!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy tipster View Post
    Although it is easy enough to find all the daily selections,are there any sites that show results going back over a period of time?
    I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Who has tipped what is recorded when the cards are published and ditched when the cards are taken down as it is no longer relevant.
    Or are there results i can find which would show me the best 'nappers' in the last few years.
    Try the Racing Post, I think they have a tipster competition so may have archives of it. Maybe.
    As far as I know they do.
    I'm also pretty sure that this isn't the route out of debt for you. You're looking for the best nappers - as are 90%+ of the punting public so all the prices on the napped horses are artifically low because the mug punters have plunged on the naps. It's a losing proposition I'd say. You won't make money following the crowd.

instead of looking at naps tom find a proven system on here i.e. w2w main page & follow it but most of all be patient you wont pull 4k back overnight :wink

never underestimate the predictabilty of stupidity

Cheers lads,your very helpful.
    Just to let you know,not 4k in the red from gambling,i'm actually sensible enough that way!

I started looking at the possibilities of something similar in early 2006 (Jan/Feb) and I note only one of the tipsters at the top of the table then is also in the top ten now - Robin Goodfellow of the Daily Mail. TT; If you are able to find an angle using newspaper tipsters then all well and good but the likelihood is that it's almost certain that these will be overbet and very short and profits if any, will be marginal.

Vic is offline Advanced Racing Club Member

Goodfellow from back then is not the Goodfellow of now - the results might be good but it's not the same man doing the selections, just like pricewise of yesteryear isn't pricewise of today.

I'd follow Pauls advice - have a good look at the systems results on this site, decide which one(s) to follow and stick at it. You MUST however get your staking plan sorted and stick to that as well - you will at some point lose at least half your bank, but just check back on the history and you'll see that despite half bank or more losses the future is bright :)

Good luck - Vic

Could anybody enlighten me as to who the colossus ( karl hedley ) is?
    He picked up a 33/1 winner yesterday,but i don't have a clue who he is!
    Also,if anybody would know what the odds were on Betfair,i would truly appreciate it.
    Been doing some research into naps this past week!

Also,if anybody would know what the odds were on Betfair,i would truly appreciate it.
    Racing Post's 2007 Search For A Tipster WINNER

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Karl is from Belfast

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

He picked up a 33/1 winner yesterday
    I would think most of us have had at least one 33/1 winner in our betting careers. It doesn't mean that he's a top tipper.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time. Like tears in rain. Time to die.

Don't know what the odds were but you'd have been matched at over 50 almost for certain at some stage and probably higher.

Buddhaabee is right though and also any system that doesn't use just favourites will periodically throw up winners like that.

lads,i was wondering could somebody help me.I am looking into something that involves following certain tipsters naps.
    Hi mate,

you could try www.dailynaps.co.uk
    which shows a racecard of all the papers naps. They've started archiving the
    naps as well, but have only been doing it since September so I don't think you'd be able to back-test too far. But it might help?

I'm guessing the last post got "binned" coz of the link!

sorry mods! :splapme

Try Dailynaps mate......racecard of all naps plus archive for back-testing

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDR View Post
    I'm guessing the last post got "binned" coz of the link!

sorry mods! :splapme

Try Dailynaps mate......racecard of all naps plus archive for back-testing
    No - it just didn't appear because it was still in the moderated posts queue. Things posted at 3am GMT tend to take a little longer to process based on the fact that one or two of the mods have sleep and work to attend to as well as the every waking need of the members

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDR View Post
    Hi mate,

you could try www.dailynaps.co.uk
    which shows a racecard of all the papers naps.
    Does anyone know of an equivalent of this site for Irish racing? Been googling but no joy

Quote Originally Posted by profit-maker View Post
    Been googling but no joy
    Have you tried Vaseline? :wink

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information