Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Difference between System Banker and Odds On software

alright is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Difference between System Banker and Odds On software

As in the subject. They look the same to me.:splapme Can anyone clarify please? Thanks

different staking,
    different selections.

Quote Originally Posted by Healio View Post
    No difference, just a bad run and your questioning the method!!!!
    What bad run!!! You don't seem to understand how it works do you? And have you read the information? It actually states you can lose your bank, as with any system/method. I lose plenty a year on level, 3%, ratchet, etc. Never a zero risk, and your so called 'bad runs' have more than enough statistical redundancy programmed in to give the 99.99% chance of bank breakage.

Some of my systems have a 60% chance of breaking the bank, but I still do them, and can have losing runs up to 90!!! It does not mean that the risk outweighs the potential for profit.

And as with all betting, if you take out the initial bank when it first doubles, you can never lose anything.

Plus the fact unlike silly eBay systems that say back Daily Mail tips, or random Favs, the selections are controlled by me for specific SR's, and average odds.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

alright is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Some of my systems have a 60% chance of breaking the bank, but I still do them, and can have losing runs up to 90!!! It does not mean that the risk outweighs the potential for profit.
    After reading this statement, a question comes to my mind: how and when do we decide if a system is not profitable anymore? In time, as we all know, the market can change and turn a valid system into a useless one. What would the breaking point be? Again, sorry for my naive questions.:)

After reading this statement, a question comes to my mind: how and when do we decide if a system is not profitable anymore?
    I use Bank Barriers so never lose the full bank, but if a profitable system loses in a year, when it has been profitable for many years beforehand, I look for the reason as to why it fails. If one stands out and it is a changing trend, then the system is adjusted.

If a reason can not be found, I put the system on the back burner for another 12 months to see what happens, that is paper trading.

If it shows a loss again, it then goes in the Bin. This is not the end of it, as I then check it every 12 months to see if it has changed. Eventually it is binned for ever :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Sorry man, dont know what i was up to this morning.

Thread Information