Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Merlin Soccer Bets

Good Preview Maxyserb

NO...no..no...

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Yes..Yes...Yes...

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thanks guyz, I'll be with Red Star with all my hart tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxySerb View Post
    Thanks guyz, I'll be with Red Star with all my hart tonight!
    And so will the other half of Glasgow....:D

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    And so will the other half of Glasgow....:D

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Nice one M!

Who do You prefer? Celtic or Rangers?

Most of my family are Rangers fans, but i'm an Ayr Utd fan, I don't really care about the Rangers or the Celtic.

Come on now monty, i bet you care a little bit :D

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mug OUFC View Post

You got a toughy on Thursday..........may have a bet in that game...

Why dont you start a thread on your non-league stuff...go on..you it makes sense

Mark Twain.

When the Scottish clubs playing in European games? I want them to win, but honestly during any other game I couldn't care less who wins unless I have money on them.
    I live in the South West Coast of Scotland and where I live they are all Rangers fans, there is very little green about here, its a way of life up here your either support one or another (blue or green) unless you lived in Scotland you probably wouldn't understand the hatred these two clubs have got for each other, its all to do with Religion. The clubs say they are trying hard to stamp it out but I don't think they ever will.

Anyway I don't need to worry about all that, as I'm an Ayr fan so I'm black & white...:D

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    You got a toughy on Thursday..........may have a bet in that game...
    Go on merl, i am intrigued what you will come up with :D

Ill start a thread, i desperately need to get my strike rate up though.

When the Scottish clubs playing in European games? I want them to win, but honestly during any other game I couldn't care less who wins unless I have money on them.
    I live in the South West Coast of Scotland and where I live they are all Rangers fans, there is very little green about here, its a way of life up here your either support one or another (blue or green) unless you lived in Scotland you probably wouldn't understand the hatred these two clubs have got for each other, its all to do with Religion. The clubs say they are trying hard to stamp it out but I don't think they ever will.

Anyway I don't need to worry about all that, as I'm an Ayr fan so I'm black & white...:D

I do know what its about my friend - ex was scottish, and scots generally dont shy of telling you all about themselves and how evil the other lot are :D

I found that those who claimed they werent interested in the old firm really meant they hate both teams with a passion :D

Go on merl, i am intrigued what you will come up with :D

Ill start a thread, i desperately need to get my strike rate up though.
    Its Amber and Black for more money back

Mark Twain.

*whistles*

Oxford are of course favourites...but I think @ 2.80 or better...Cambridge maybe wort a shout...

Mark Twain.

Or draw no bet...will check the odds...

Mark Twain.

Question for Merlin:

I've just read an old thread on the other forum, and I'm not sure what Ze Pelle is going on about, he says "ask Litmanen only Litmanen knows" I can't get my head round it at all mate, what's is it all about?

If you dont want to answer this question here, you PM on the other forum.

No ..no worries...

You know what Ze Pele`s logic is like.........at first, he assumed that I stopped posting my footy bets because the new season was starting and lots of other posters would be coming out the woodwork...and like Litmanen, stop posting because of this....

Thats when I joined the thread and said that I dont post my footy bets because the management of the forum gets right up my nose....so to speak.....without the question of loyalty regarding your own previews...If you rememeber , I quit writing previews for them sometime before that.......and I refused to take payment for them...telling them to donate my payments to charity.....

Mark Twain.

Oxford are of course favourites...but I think @ 2.80 or better...Cambridge maybe wort a shout...
    Agreed Ive gone for the draw. 1-1 I reckon. My preview is on GG. Striker Ledgister at 33/1 each way first goal too

Thanks mate, I was utterly & totally confused with Ze Pelle there, I really thought I had missed something. As for the management? I still don't understand why he had to ask for new people to do the Scottish Previews, nobody was writing any previews for the Irish Leagues? and I didn't see him asking any of the members to do that league. I do believe he wanted a change, maybe I didn't write enough for him during last season, but as I said before I only write previews for the games that I'm prepared to bet on.

When I think of it? I was the 2nd top preview writer on G.G according to the payments, so it can't be that.

As I said its about using as many people as possible……keeping options open….and sod loyalty…not for me…loyalty is a basic and essential characteristic in my book…

Mark Twain.

As I said its about using as many people as possible……keeping options open….and sod loyalty…not for me…loyalty is a basic and essential characteristic in my book…
    I think you've got it spot on Merlin, the G man will want as many previews as possible for his site, as he will make plenty of money from them. I suppose to be fair to him he does make it clear before anyone starts writing for the site that each preview will only earn you enough for a beer. I never ever posted my previews on that site to earn the money, I only posted them so the other forum members might earn some money with any winning tips, but thats just me...

Rangers - Red Star 0:0 HT.
    And both teams showed absolutely nothing. Not even one chance...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxySerb View Post
    Rangers - Red Star 0:0 HT.
    And both teams showed absolutely nothing. Not even one chance...
    It's not been a great game to watch...:splapme

It's not been a great game to watch...:splapme
    pretty severe lack of quality so far

Swansea = WINNER

Merlin my local club Ayr Utd will play away to Hamilton Accies in the Cis Challenge Cup tonight. Ayr have lost their first 3 games of the season 2-0, 5-0 and 3-2. Hamilton are a division above Ayr Utd and have won there first three games 2-1, 2-1, and 2-0 Going by this you would think Hamilton should wipe the floor with Ayr but this Cup is a mickey mouse cup and bigger clubs never seem interested in it.
    The Hamilton manager has already said he plans to rest several of his key players. I'm going to take this game to be over 2.5 goals and also small bet on Ayr Utd to win and the draw just for an interest.
    I meant to say! I'm going to dutch the two prices for Ayr Utd to win and the draw. Hopefully Ayr will play a lot better than they have done in the first three games this season. and if the can avoid defeat tonight it will secure me a little bit of profit.
    Full Time Score:

Hamilton 1 Ayr United 2.....

Full-Time Score:

Rangers 1 Red Star 0

(Novo 90mins)

Great job monty and Merlin!!!

About Red Star...damn...Rangers scored from only one chance in the whole game...89'. Nacho Novo...

I'm so sad now...I thought we could make it...

Thread Information