Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mug OUFC's Really Crap Non League bets

Quote Originally Posted by Mug OUFC View Post
    Agree on torquay (obviously) and Crawley. Odds wont be great for either though.

Dirty Salisbury are a good home team but Kidderminster are one of these teams who can thrash and get thrashed by anybody anyday. Better just to avoid there games. Stevenage have hit a mild blip. Best both left alone.

Torquay Crawley double?

You should be able to get slightly over even money for that double, and with the amount of correct picks the ratings have had? I would think that's quite good.

I concur.

I assume it hasnt got a pick for york v halifax tomorrow night? Im erring towards the home win if i can get a big price on it. York have had a poor run but have been playing the top sides. Halifax have been doing well but have been playing the lesser teams.

If you can keep your head whilst all around you are losing theirs, you will not be an Oxford United defender, my son.

I concur.

I assume it hasnt got a pick for york v halifax tomorrow night? Im erring towards the home win if i can get a big price on it. York have had a poor run but have been playing the top sides. Halifax have been doing well but have been playing the lesser teams.

My ratings are favouring the Away Win tomorrow night, but it's not high enough to be even considered for a bet. If I did bet this game going by my rating it would be on a small stake. But to be honest mate I'll give this one a miss.

how should i put tuesday night into my stats?

the bet i actually posted got 3 in
    the bet i actually placed got 2 in

which should i use for this thread?

If you can keep your head whilst all around you are losing theirs, you will not be an Oxford United defender, my son.

The one you posted.............

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Crawley/Torquay double it is. Dont really need to explain either

6 points Crawley and Torquay @ 1.96 (blue sq and paddys)

Stats before above bet

BET ANALYSIS
    Won 12
    Lost 9
    Total 21
    Strike Rate 57%
    Total Staked 78.13
    Profit(loss) 36.87
    Yield 47%

Well done , nice profit......see...miracles are possible...

Looks a banker double their for Sat….think Oxford will win Sunday, too……as miracles do happen

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Yeah got 10 points for that draw acca - wish Id actually bet it :splapme

I watched the york game last night, great comeback, will give them confidence, they looked shakey at the back, as do we, should be goals in it.

Crap Day

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Saturday, 29 September 2007

Crawley Town v Altrincham, 15:00 (B)
    Farsley Celtic v Ebbsfleet United, 15:00
    Forest Green v Cambridge Utd, 15:00
    Grays Athletic v Stevenage, 15:00 (C)
    Histon v Weymouth, 15:00
    Northwich v Woking, 15:00
    Rushden & D'monds v Stafford Rangers, 15:00
    Salisbury v Kidderminster, 15:00 (D)
    Torquay v Droylsden, 15:00 (A)

30th September

Oxford Utd v York, 15:00

Mug OUFC

There is only two teams coming out from my ratings as picks for the weekend fixtures (Red), I've also added the next best home and the next best away (Blue), but be careful with these two? as both teams didn't quite reach my target to become a pick?
    I would have thought there would have been more than two picks this week? but there you go mate! one week the ratings can fire out half a dozen picks then we're down to two....

Anyway Good Luck with whatever you guys pick....

The Picks went 1 form 2 this week, and even that was lucky...:) The next best also went 1 from 2

andyp is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

good thread mate, rep for you

Oxford v York
    Oxford won last home game to take pressure off jim smith but performance was acceptable rather than impressive. Achilles heel is drawing at home.
    York were under real pressure but won 2 in a row - away at grays and home to halifax. Oxford drew these exact two fixtures in the last few weeks.

Bookies prices are around 1.8 for oxford while you can get + 2.00 on betfair...odd.

Selection:
    1 point correct score 1-1 @ 7
    0.5 points correct score 2-2 @ 15
    (betfred/blue sq)

Tut - Tut- Tut....

Mark Twain.

:D

I got them to win in your acca so im covered for that - wouldnt want us to be a goal up and me sitting there wanting york to equalise.

Thumbs up

Oxford v York
    Oxford won last home game to take pressure off jim smith but performance was acceptable rather than impressive. Achilles heel is drawing at home.
    York were under real pressure but won 2 in a row - away at grays and home to halifax. Oxford drew these exact two fixtures in the last few weeks.

Bookies prices are around 1.8 for oxford while you can get + 2.00 on betfair...odd.

Selection:
    1 point correct score 1-1 @ 7
    0.5 points correct score 2-2 @ 15
    (betfred/blue sq)
    You lucky barstewrd

Mark Twain.

Gives me no pleasure being right on this one mate And york missed a peno

We are going nowhere this season

Actually Im a bit narked off at only staking 1 point on this. I was very confident (for a change).

BET ANALYSIS
    Won 13
    Lost 11
    Total 24
    Strike Rate 54%
    Total Staked 85.63
    Profit(loss) 36.37
    Yield 42%

Thinking about aldershot home to exeter tomorrow, if the team news is positive. What do you think 'M' Team?

Epls

Mark Twain.

Educational Psychology and Leadership Studies?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Mark Twain.

OIC

Ive gone off aldershot. Smells drawish.

Kiddy could be worth a look.

Life's a gas...............get out there and breath it in.:D

Evertime i have seen kiddy they have been excellent. Good football, mobile strikers, able to beat anyone on their day.

They dont seem able to put any sort of consistency together though, one saturday they will beat a top of the table team away, then three days later lose to someone pony at home. As an example, their last 5 games have been WLWLW

However, northwichs pitch is nicely set up for a footballing team like kiddy...and northwich are in crisis.

So I defintely wouldnt want to put anyone off...

but unless monty comes in with a strong pick on his spreadsheet for them i think i will leave them alone at ~ 1.7.

.....................now I'm really not sure. Plenty of choice elsewhere so I'll probably leave it.

Life's a gas...............get out there and breath it in.:D

Tuesday, 02 October 2007

Aldershot v Exeter, 19:45

Halifax v Burton Albion, 19:45

Northwich v's Kidderminster, 19:45

Mug OUFC

Only Kidderminster is coming out as a strong pick. I can't split the other two matches.

Bugger

I've already got my bets on, so I'll give Kidderminster a miss tonight.

Ditto

Thread Information