Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Merlin Footy Bets (Thread 2)

St Patrick 2:0!
    Well done guys!

DID WE WIN...DID WE WIN......?

CORSE WE DID….…Yahoo….

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

Brazilian Serie B game at 12.30am Kick-off, UK time...

PORTUGUESA V IPATINGA

Gonna go for the home win..both teams are vying for promotion into Serie A….Portuguesa have the edge currently…(over todays rival)…

Portuguesa haven’t lost at home for 9 games…undefeated last 5 (all games)…

Price is 1.57 with BET 365 – or 1.50 with Paddy Power and Blue Square…

Wont go in heavy…as don’t want to lose all todays profit…

So just a 3 POINT home win…notwithstanding, it is Serie B….

The radical of one century is the conservative of the next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out the conservative adopts them.

Mark Twain.

well done monty and merlin tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Mug OUFC View Post
    Thank's Mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Mug OUFC View Post
    Aye...aye...Avator change...trying to reinvent yourself young man....

Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Hi Skittle

Your doing really well with your picks on G.G, I hope St Patricks keep your run going... Have you been keeping a record of your picks to show your profit and loss? I had a great run last year, well you know that anyway but unfortunately I didn't keep a record of my tips posted on G.G.
    The only real record is what has been posted. I'll get around to keeping a copy and putting up a profit margin, there will be no 'loss' figure.

Merlin.... I'm going to have a go at Limerick +0.5 on the Asian Handcap the price is around 1.80, I'm not confident enough to make this a "Monty bet" but I was a bit shocked that they gubbed Dundalk 4-1 last week, so I think it's worth a bet anyway.

Catch up with you later tonight, as I'll be away most of today. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Aye...aye...Avator change...trying to reinvent yourself young man....
    i found out how to do custom avatars :D

^ This one is my puppy

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The Irish Premier is the opposite from the 1st, the only Away its picking is Bohemians to away at Bray, the rest of the games are coming out favouring the home teams, apart from Sligo match it's coming out as a draw against Derry-C

Well Merlin Mate

The Irish ratings got it spot on as Bohemians did win away at a nice price 6/5 and the Sligo Rovers v's Derry City match did finish as a draw.
    I can't be to disappointed with the Irish scores this weekend, as my ratings did pick a few good winners like St Pats, Dundalk, Cobh and the two games already mentioned above, but what the F~~k happened to the two highly rated Away picks of Limerick and Finn Harps? Why is my ratings picking out some cracking results :D and getting other games wrong? Any ideas to what could be going?

This is why the Monty bets are usually Home Wins, as they are always much more reliable. And I have two Monty Picks for next week matches in the Irish first division. Anyway I'm off out again catch up with you all tomorrow....:D

On balance mate...your picks are superb…….cant get them al right…….

Your sheet, especially, picks some value bets…which over a season would yield an enviable profit…a profit that most people can only dream about…

All leagues have elements of unpredictably , mate…or their wouldn’t be any layers…

Mind you, the Irish League (seems to every year) have some sort of result crisis, or a period of unexpected results…..dont know why…could be the level of soccer….fitness…don’t forget it’s a summer league…..with odd breaks/gaps in between… and they are in the home run now….lots of teams have injuries and such…

Mark Twain.

Thread Information