Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: eTrends Black Box system

eTrends Black Box system

Hi,

Has anyone come across the "eTrends Black Box" system by Steve clark offered by Streetwise publications. It seams to be basically trading software that picks up a moving trend on Betfair and recomends a bet folloed shortly for a small guaranteed profit by an opposite lay.

Suggests £36k - £72 k return and is for sale for a cool £2000. A friend at work was sent the details and I offered to see if anyone had the low down on it. Supposedly they are only offering 50 systems at this price and it comes with a 90 dya money back trial (don't they all ?).

Are there cheaper betting bots that do this function for a more reasonable price ?

Thanks

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by alfazzr1100 View Post
    is for sale for a cool £2000. ............. they are only offering 50 systems at this price
    That's a hundred grand in their pockets right away.... alarm bells should be ringing already Ian!

There are much cheaper alternatives to that... BetIE and BetAngel for starters, both very good and different enough to be worthwhile having a look at both to see which is most suited to what you need.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

just sounds like a typical 'WOM' indicator, plenty of 'FREE' bots out there that can do the same thing.

as for the suggested £36-72k return - utter speculation and advertising bull-poo. any one can 'sugguest' something:

- right now i am selling a basketball system which has been proofed to profit £100,000 a year using reccomended stakes*.
    as i want to keep this secret i will only inform a few select people (by bulk e-mailing thousands of people).
    this system has been advertised before at £10,000 - but as i trust you i can let this system go for just £5000

(adv stakes £1000)

in other words - it's all cack, the lure of £36-72K (figures just pulled out of the air), the hefty price tag - which in many peoples eyes means 'better'. and the 'exclusivity' just sound like your adverage marketing ploy.

- stay away.

up a moving trend
    You can do that for free with your eyes, just buy a cheap Bot, Betangel do a free one. I have not found any bot that makes 'easy' money.

If you are looking for trading, this works http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50430

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thanks guys, you confirm what I thought, Presto is "WOM" weight of movement or something like that ?

He bases his supposed £72k pa returns on £10 target win per race, 20 races per day then qualifies that with a 50% swing either way, from £40k to £110k.
    I gues he's also hoping for a force 10 following wind!

Can you programme Bots like Betangel to pick trends like moving prices and jump on - and then to lay at a lower odds ? I shall go and have a look at that and the link above,

cheers

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by alfazzr1100 View Post
    Thanks guys, you confirm what I thought, Presto is "WOM" weight of movement or something like that ?
    Weight of Money, basically whether people are looking to back or lay the horse at the current price and how the money for a horse shifts the price.

He bases his supposed £72k pa returns on £10 target win per race, 20 races per day then qualifies that with a 50% swing either way, from £40k to £110k.
    I gues he's also hoping for a force 10 following wind!
    Hmmm. I'd say he's hoping for a miracle with those figures!

Another thing I'd say about any system is to get proof of the advertised returns too. If the vendors can not (will not) provide such proof then I wouldn't touch the system with a bargepole.

That said I don't care how good the system is I wouldn't part with two grand for it.

Can you programme Bots like Betangel to pick trends like moving prices and jump on
    Yes, but if you are not making money manually first, then you have no idea what variables to program in.

Left at the Dog and Crown, 1st left, keep right, just after the War Memorial
    Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    Another thing I'd say about any system is to get proof of the advertised returns too. If the vendors can not (will not) provide such proof then I wouldn't touch the system with a bargepole.

That said I don't care how good the system is I wouldn't part with two grand for it.
    I was offered one for £5k from a site I used a good few years ago, I nearly choked on my tea...what world do they live in ?

No wife can endure a gambling husband, unless he is a steady winner

Thomas Dewar

If anyone wants to save themselves £10,000, I can let them have my own 'Instant Millionaire' racing system for only £19.99 (usual price £10,019.99). Please send me as much money as you have and I'll throw in a few extra copies for all your friends too :D

£18 and you've got a deal :)

Please can anyone tell me how the "greening up" button works on Betangel? I have had a little success doing this manually by adjusting the laying stake (after backing earlier) to get exactly the same return whether the horse wins or looses but looking at the demo videos on Betangel you can place the back and the lay then click "greening up" later to spread the risk. What I don't understand is what this does on the acutal betting exchange where you have already placed the bets at given odds for given stakes.
    Thanks, Ian

the green up button basically does what manuall greening up does, however it works out the correct stake to lay at for you - saving you time. bet angel is basically just a different 'front' to the betfair screen that you see.

Bracky

Hello. to tell you the truth ive only got on this forum to try and get some info on eTrends black box trading system as its playing on my mind.Seems your asking the same thing.It seems that no one is giving info, rather than just guessing it doesnt work, perhaps people that know keep it quiet.Anyway if anyone has bought it and has first hand knowledge please let me know as £2000 is not cheap but remember you get 90 days money back guarantee and streetwise office is not far from me

Quote Originally Posted by bracky View Post
    ...It seems that no one is giving info, rather than just guessing it doesnt work, perhaps people that know keep it quiet...
    Every post by members has been to the effect that they would not use it and at £2000 a pop, the only people who are getting rich are the people selling it.

50 members at £2000 each with a 90 day money back guarantee - hmmm, you can go a long way on £100k with a 90 day head start...

OK, that may not be totally fair - the people selling the software think they have a product worth £2000 but as I have no experience of the product itself, I cannot comment directly on that. However, the principle of paying £2000 to a total stranger for a product that may or may not suit the purpose and the lack of information to be found (for or against) on the internet makes me VERY wary indeed.

My personal opinion? Use the £2000 to pay for your next 5 years membership on here (actual is around 57 months but the boss might give you a discount for bulk purchase!) or invest in the ebooks and Auto-Sys tool which will do all the work in finding the qualifiers and reduce the whole task to a matter of minutes.

Does that sound like advertising the site? Well, it should do - I have been here about 5 years now and I think that it is the most informative racing site on the web. :D

Brimadon sell for around £5000 a year or something, and not one reviewer has found it profitable, yet the company still get lots of fools joining, due to the 'fantastic' results they are allowed to advertise. Yes the software does produce these results at 33/1, 20/1, but I can do that with a system.....Brimadon do not advertise losers for some reason!! I list ALL mine.

Just ask how much folk on here have made over the years, and what they get for there money.

Here's a review http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r180534-.html It is basically a BETANGEL clone, and you get more support with Betangel (http://www.exchangebots.com/), and a hell of a lot more change. Add Easy Trader Pro (Review http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50430), and you've got yourself a profitable trading package for around £300.

One other thing i think you'll find if you do enough research is that anything plugged by streetwise publications is usually worthless.

eTrends black box.

.Cheers for the info.
    I know Streetwise Publications are shady but they have been in buisness years. I guess ill have to try and rip it off the internet, just to be sure. Thanks again ill also look at betangel but its sounds like graft to me.

Streetwise (Good name for 'grifters'. )

Quote Originally Posted by davidsteel View Post
    One other thing i think you'll find if you do enough research is that anything plugged by streetwise publications is usually worthless.
    Except to Streetwise!
    *I started with nothing, and I still have most of it left.*

Draxie

Brimardon

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Brimadon sell for around £5000 a year or something, and not one reviewer has found it profitable, yet the company still get lots of fools joining, due to the 'fantastic' results they are allowed to advertise. Yes the software does produce these results at 33/1, 20/1, but I can do that with a system.....Brimardon do not advertise losers for some reason!! I list ALL mine.

Just ask how much folk on here have made over the years, and what they get for there money.
    I have no truck with these people, but what they don't explain is simple enough:

They base their results on running their software over every race.
    If they were to bet on every race they would be bankrupt, unless they could afford to follow a loss-recouping stake plan. I suppose they can afford to do that, but the problem still remains for the real user. When you have found all these probables, how do you decide which one to go for? The easiest way I suppose would be to eliminate certain races, and certain numbers of runners. At least that would narrow it down.

I used to rave about 'Peter Braddock's Guide to Horserace Selection and Betting.' I still think the info in the book holds good. However, I noticed that all of the winning bets that he showed as examples, came from the first three in the, then 'Sporting Life' Betting forecast. Mostly from the first two in fact.

Most of us know that those three 'magic horses' do win most races, so there is some sense in it. But that being the case, why does Braddock use so much wordage to clarify what most of us know? Presumably so we can work out which races on any given day, are likely to perform to that statistic.

Read the book if you have it. It all makes good sense, but at the end of the day most races are won by a horse that is quoted in the first three in the Racing Post Forecast!

So choose your races carefully, check out those three horses properly so you have a real idea if they are probables. Once you know that, you should pick a reasonable amount of winners, probably enough to allow a sensible recouping stake plan. But don't expect to win every time, or make a fortune until you already have one to bet with.

*I started with nothing. I still have most of it left*...

Draxie

E Trends Black Box.

Hi, you know I was that close to subscribing to the Streetwise E Trends Black Box system on offer at £97 until I started digging around and found the same sales letter on a website called tradingsecret with everything identicle accept that the amazing person who had discovered this system was now not called Peter King but Tony King!!!!!!!!!!!

So I would be vcey guarded about this. I am very guarded about Streetwise any way as in my opinion they are not in business to help people to find legitimate ways of making money as they would have you believe, but are in business to make as much money as they can for themselves whether that be taking money from people to sell their dodgey systems or from the unsuspecting members who believe their sales letters. The trouble is there are probably a few things they offer that are good but because they don't vet the stuff or try it out themselves there is no way of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

So I would say if you've got the £97. a month offer with an opt out anytime clause and you have a spare ton to waste, then give it a go and let us all know how you get on. But if you can't spare a hundred quid to gamble or you have one of the £1997 fee offers or similar, have a sharp word with yourself and reming yourself there aint no real get rich schemes unless you're without a conscience and into selling get rich schemes.

Good luck.

P.S. There ain't no such thing as luck either!

Edited link out of the post - TOW.

eTrends black box

This system is unreliable. I've tried it and found it won't respond to mouse clicks immediately, so you can miss a price. There is a danger of doing an inadvertent double click and ending up with 2 bets. The stop loss does not always work. With an initial deposit of £200, I am now down to £70and have cancelled my sub. AVOID!!

Quote Originally Posted by erbert View Post
    This system is unreliable. I've tried it and found it won't respond to mouse clicks immediately, so you can miss a price. There is a danger of doing an inadvertent double click and ending up with 2 bets. The stop loss does not always work. With an initial deposit of £200, I am now down to £70and have cancelled my sub. AVOID!!
    Is this reverse spam?! :)

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

That would be 'maps'?

Thread Information