Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: You know it's not your day when this happens...

You know it's not your day when this happens...

Thought this was really the place to put this, it can't get much worse in football than this can it.

This was a game from the Norwegian 2nd Division a couple of weeks back.

Molde (the leaders) playing against the bottom placed team MK

Result 12-1

Bad enough, but then I noticed this....

Goalscorers....

1-0 (9)DIOUF
    2-0 (11)BALDVINSSON
    3-0 (14)BALDVINSSON
    3-1 ERTZEID(23)
    4-1 (33)BERG HESTAD
    5-1 (37)HOSET
    6-1 (41)DIOUF
    7-1 (47)TOMAZ
    8-1 (51)RINDAROY
    9-1 (Pen57)HOSET
    10-1 (Own67) PEPA
    11-1 (Own70) PEPA
    12-1 (85)ERTSAS

As if it isn't bad enough to be playing in a team getting thumped like this without helping them with two own goals in three minutes :splapme

The poor sod!

Shame we couldnt have had a game like that on than the Sky put on today....God if that is where we get our future talent..... Both games were terrible....players having difficulty with passing 5 yards to each other....bring back real football next weekend!! Football like that should be read about but not seen.....but dont tell Vegy I said that!!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    players having difficulty with passing 5 yards to each other
    Funny, in what I saw of the England game passing to a chap wearing a white top was a struggle for many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    Funny, in what I saw of the England game passing to a chap wearing a white top was a struggle for many of them.
    Ahhh...thats where theyve picked it up from then......

Anyone see Germany against Wales? What a great side they are at the moment. In total control of the game and passed it around superbly. Schweinsteigger in particular was excellent.

Rumours that Leyton Orient are in for Papa, a defender with Norwegian club MK are unfounded :D

Sounds about right... I think we've had a few of his family play for us in recent years! :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MattR View Post
    Anyone see Germany against Wales? What a great side they are at the moment. In total control of the game and passed it around superbly. Schweinsteigger in particular was excellent.
    I saw it yes Mat.....they look very very good I agree. They were in 3rd gear as well I think.....they couldve battered them if they had wanted to I reckon? I often think that people dont believe they are very good individually but they are, technically they are much better than English players...Klose is world class. Get yer money on them for Euro Championships next year...take some beating especially with the record they have in them?

Rumours that Leyton Orient are in for Papa, a defender with Norwegian club MK are unfounded :D
    ha ha...probably going to Lincoln....

Yes, weren't Man Utd sniffing around Klose at one point? Scored a ton of goals for Werder Bremen and he's got 4 in 4 this season at Bayern (and they look great now with Klose, Luca Toni and Ribery added to the squad, got to be a very good bet for the UEFA cup unless a top side finish third in the champs lge group)

Did you see the indirect free kick in the penalty area in that game? Ref gave a free kick for dangerous kicking but it was in the penalty area and he gave an indirect free kick which I'm sure ony obstruction is an indirect free kick isn't it?

Did you see the indirect free kick in the penalty area in that game? Ref gave a free kick for dangerous kicking but it was in the penalty area and he gave an indirect free kick which I'm sure ony obstruction is an indirect free kick isn't it?
    There are several offences that result in indirect free kicks such as offside, kicking the ball twice from the restart, handling the ball from a backpass and anything that causes the ref to book/dismiss a player that isn't as a result of a direct foul, e.g dissent. Dangerous play is a foul resulting in a direct free kick, so should be a pebalty if it occurs within the 18 yard box

Yes, weren't Man Utd sniffing around Klose at one point? Scored a ton of goals for Werder Bremen and he's got 4 in 4 this season at Bayern (and they look great now with Klose, Luca Toni and Ribery added to the squad, got to be a very good bet for the UEFA cup unless a top side finish third in the champs lge group)

Yeah think Bayern are nailed on for league this year...

The free kick was weird wasnt it...not sure any of them could explain it really? I thought it was going to be a rugby score after first 5 minutes but they saved themselves for next game didnt they!

Schweinsteigger in particular was excellent.
    Blimey... movie star... Governor of California... now playing footie for Germany... is there anything Big Arnie won't try?

My keyboard's running out of ink....

silax is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    There are several offences that result in indirect free kicks such as offside, kicking the ball twice from the restart, handling the ball from a backpass and anything that causes the ref to book/dismiss a player that isn't as a result of a direct foul, e.g dissent. Dangerous play is a foul resulting in a direct free kick, so should be a pebalty if it occurs within the 18 yard box
    you must be the life and sole of the party when you go out :D

I've drunk with Mat, and after 5 guiness', he was telling me all about the facts and figures of the Grimsby import and export businesses! :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    I've drunk with Mat, and after 5 guiness', he was telling me all about the facts and figures of the Grimsby import and export businesses! :D
    Give over! You couldn't get served properly in that pub so there is no way I could have had 5 pints. It was too full of geezers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    Blimey... movie star... Governor of California... now playing footie for Germany... is there anything Big Arnie won't try?
    Yeah...nobody tackles him coming down the right-wing! In 10 years he'll probably be President to add to the list!

Thread Information