Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Raceform Dataform

Raceform Dataform

Another rant from me.

Does anyone else use the dataform PDFs on the raceform site? For the last couple of days they have not been updated. I know they are free but that is no excuse

I sent them an email yesterday and no surprsie no reply. This happens on and off throughout the year and for a company that charges almost 70 quid a month for their raceform interactive software it is most dissapointing.

Their software interface looks like it is 10 years out of date as well.

OK that it from me today I am going to clean the bathroom as an early birthday present to myself:splapme and then go down the local quickie mart and buy a bottle of Boris Vodka for 2 quid and drown my sorrows...if you are on 2nite you have been warned :D

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

The interactive software is poo as well. :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Not only have they still not sorted it out, but they now have this message up. Only took them a month!

"NOVEMBER 2007 - WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE DATAFORM SERVICE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED. UNFORTUNATELY, A SERIOUS SERVER FAULT HAS BEEN DETECTED WHICH MEANS THAT THE FILES ARE NOT BEING POPULATED. WHILST THIS MAY BE ADDRESSED, IT IS UNLIKELY TO BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE"

What a Micky Mouse company "WHILST THIS MAY BE ADDRESSED, IT IS UNLIKELY TO BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE" They are not exactly encouraging people to sign up for a 4 month contract for their software at £70 a month.

I personally reckon they have financial problems or something. I now wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I've sent them three emails over the last couple of years and have not had one reply. *******!!

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

It only takes a couple of hours to fix a bug like that

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information