Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Auto-Sys 26th Dec to 1st Jan

Auto-Sys 26th Dec to 1st Jan

Just wanted to bring you all a service update on Auto-Sys for the coming week or so.

I am currently stranded in the middle of nowhere with limited internet access. I can get on the forum etc. OK and I can run Auto-Sys to obtain the lists of qualifiers but what I can't do is upload them.

I am currently using my mum's PC which has full internet access. The plan was to disconnect the modem from her PC, plug it into the laptop I use for work and then I'd be able to connect my laptop to the internet and run Auto-Sys as normal. However, she can't find the CD of drivers for the modem so it won't install on my laptop and she's not sure of her password so I wouldn't be able to log on to her broadband account anyway. So using my laptop appears to be out of the question.

The other option is to run Auto-Sys of my mum's PC, which I have done and obtained the list of qualifiers. But I can't upload the stuff as all the templates and connection information are on my laptop. Not disastrous except I don't know my upload password to Keith's server so I can't even copy the files from one PC (my laptop) to another (my mum's) via USB and then FTP them up.

I have PM'd Keith to inform him of the situation. Hopefully he can cover today and tomorrow then normal service can resume as I will be back at home on my PC on Friday (28th). Normal service will continue through till New Year's Eve when late on (well, evening/afternoon after that day's racing) I will run Auto-Sys and upload the provisional qualifiers for New Year's Day. That way if I get really drunk and don't get up in time to run it all properly you at least have something to be getting on with.

In the event that Keith isn't able to cover today (or doesn't get back to me before I have to log off again and do the family side of life once more) I can confirm the following numbers of qualifiers in the eBook systems:

2x CD Lays
    1 x Running for Profit
    1 x TJ Murphy
    1 x Jumping for Profit (+2 failing manual check)
    1 x NHPM
    2 x Claiming Jockey
    1 x First Timer
    5 x Ladies Lay
    1 x Trainer 3

Apologies for the inconvenience but I am doing my best here to deliver the level of service you have come to expect.

Mat

I've done them

Mat owes me a

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

You do a brilliant job Mat. I almost take Auto-Sys for granted now but it has helped me no end and saved me a lot of time.

Guess this post is a long over due thank you.

It is not the cards you are dealt but what you do with them that counts

ditto autosys has helped me alot, has made time for me to do my uni work !
    thanks

OK, my plans to have the Auto-Sys qualifiers for 1st Jan up this evening seem to have been undone by the RP not having betting forecasts just yet. If they have them by the time I go out then you'll get Auto-Sys this evening, else you'll have to wait till I wake up tomorrow - which will of course depend on how drunk I get tonight :)

All uploaded

Happy new year everyone

Just re-run the systems on the latest racecards and there are changes to the NH qualifiers since last night. New selections have just been uploaded!

Thread Information