Only joking, another rant

I hate this station, I truly do.

1. BDO darts. A match could be delicately poised and Micky Mouse or Tony Gubba or whatever his name is, will pop on and say...ooh it's exciting, but unfortunately that's all we can show.... They do this with snooker as well and numerous other sports, including racing. I just wish they'd do it when I have to watch...

2. John Motson and Mark Lawrenson. What a pair of absolute muppets. Motson never fails to be surprised by everything he sees and is completely unable to commentate on football anymore. Lawrenson has nothing interesting to add. Nor do the idiots in the studio. Any company that hires Alan Shearer to talk clearly cannot be trusted.

3. Eastenders. This has to be the most idiotic piece of crap I've ever seen. (Save the aussie soaps) Phil Daniels died the other day in the soap (I don't know his character name), apparently it was a car crash....the budget for the crash must have been some tesco vouchers because it was truly awful and wouldn't have killed a kitten. One can only assume that he commited suicide once the car stopped.

I'm gonna stop before I hurt myself...but I could go on...