Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: A Nation of Loonies

A Nation of Loonies

In 2005 reseach showed that 42% of Americans believed in Creationism, at the end of 2007 that now stands at 48%

This is because the religeous lobby have managed to get Darwinism booted out of schools in many states :splapme

.....and yet on the news they are complaining about the Iranian politics being influenced by the Mullahs :splapme

LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU STUPID IDIOTS.

Strange thing is, 3 visits here, and I've not met one of these loonies yet, are they like the Masons?

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

No, they are just in powerful positions. All the normal people are just that, normal! Everyone I've ever met in America, hated Bush and was a perfectly normal person.

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

However, it is slightly worrying that al these "normal" Americans will imagine Keith as the archytypal Brit

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Strange thing is, 3 visits here, and I've not met one of these loonies yet, are they like the Masons?
    You obviously havent used the greyhound service!

Loony heaven

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Our friends hubby works for the local priest part-time, we got on great until my comments about Catholics being part of a secret sect of men in skirts children , and the boss being a Nazi, and looked surprised when visiting Auschwitz that they'd closed it down

A nation full of loonies but someone we know has been there several times in the past year :D

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Mat

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Mat

Actually I think you'll find Mat is very slowly bringing all their money over here via Vegas :D

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

So am I, just a few more pockets to pick :D Any offers for an American Express Platinum card? :wink

Thread Information