Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Evening All

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Evening All

Hello All, Hoofprint here (after a 2 yr old filly left me with a nice bruise or two a fair few years ago in a parade ring), and me mates still bloody laugh!

I've been into horse racing, both flat & NH for around about 10 years, so am still a complete novice, but I'm learning something different each and every day.
    Purely a backer (generally of the loser!) and although I can see the benefits of laying, it's never really appealed to me, or my sporting nature....perhaps THAT'S why I'm broke

In all seriousness, I generally use a system I've been working on for a fair few years to narrow selections down, and from there it's purely form. Haven't done too bad over the last few years. Hoping all you peeps here can throw a few new angles on my take of things to make it more enjoyable and ultimately profitable.

Once I've found my feet here, I'll post a few picks up if that's ok with everyone.

All The Best

HP

Good luck mate..

I keep getting bruised every time I kick the TV when the jockey falls off an obvious winner (twice yesterday)

...and Hello

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information