Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Nut

Nut

So let me get this straight.....the NUT want to get rid of Faith schools as they think everyone should be mixed together, and not influenced in education by religeon.......and then they what Muslim imams to visit the schools and show them how to be a fanatic!!! :splapme

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Left at the Dog and Crown, 1st left, keep right, just after the War Memorial
    Our children would be far better educated if we were able to get rid of 90% of the current teaching staff and literally start again.

They are largely an utterly looney bunch of libertarian, leftist, class-war obsessed revolutionaries who are more concerned, it seems, with their politics than with children's education.

No wonder so many people feel the need, in many cases desperate, to pay for their children to recieve a private education. In many areas, including my ownm, the state system is just shocking.

No wife can endure a gambling husband, unless he is a steady winner

Thomas Dewar

Not wishing to start a row but the teachers latest idea is to ban the military from visiting schools. Haven't the teachers got anything better to discuss or to put it another way, what harm is there in some school leavers being given the option of joining up, career, dicipline and maybe a better life than where they live at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2621 View Post
    They are largely an utterly looney bunch of libertarian, leftist, class-war obsessed revolutionaries .
    bugger, looks like i missed my vocation.:D

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Your missing the point though Smokey, it is terrible that our Armed Forces can enter schools and brain wash kids into joining up and committing mass murder.....whereas they want Imams to come into the schools and teach how to make a suicide bomb

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

pete50 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Perhaps if they got them in on the same day.......

I do not think it is bad at all that the armed forces can come into schools.
    I do not blame the armed forces for Iraq, just TB & GB, 45 mins, weapons of mass destruction indeed, I think we could have all guessed that did not sound right. Weapons are not mentioned at all now....
    Hasn't France done some about religion in schools....

Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    bugger, looks like i missed my vocation.:D

Thomas Dewar

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Your missing the point though Smokey, it is terrible that our Armed Forces can enter schools and brain wash kids into joining up and committing mass murder.....whereas they want Imams to come into the schools and teach how to make a suicide bomb
    The man makes a fair point :D

Thomas Dewar

Thread Information