Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: System & Odds On Banker Updates

System & Odds On Banker Updates

A new update to the System & Odds On Banker software will be released this week.

It will incorporate a new function called SAFETY.

The default whenever you load the software is SAFETY OFF. This allows the software to run as it always has done. However, if you click the words SAFETY OFF, it will change to SAFETY ON (and vice versa).

This function is to allow to add more safety to losing runs. With it switched off, you make a little profit for every loser you have when you eventually hit a winner. This does mean stakes grow quicker to compensate for this. If you had the SAFETY ON, then regardless of the length of the losing run, you would only proft for one loser when the sequence is broken by a winner, but this does keep stakes lower than when it is OFF during long losing runs.

For example, if you have 12 losers in a row, all at 1/1 (very unlikely), with a starting bank of £1000, your final stake on the winner would be approx:

SAFETY OFF: £140 - Profit: £16
    SAFETY ON: £111 - Profit £1

You can switch the SAFETY ON/OFF at any time during a losing run, so if you have a long run, and you have it on, and a qualifier is 10/1, you may want to switch it off just for that race, as at that price it will not make a huge difference between the two stakes. Or probably the preferred way is to set a losing run you are comfortable with, and then always switch it on at that point, and keep it on until the run ends.

For instance, on the System Banker, leave it OFF for the first 7 losers, then switch it ON until the run is broken. That means you will be making profits from the majority of losing runs, and reducing the risk for the minority of longer runs.

I personally would recommend not switching it ON until 7-8 losers for the System Banker, and 3-4 for the Odds On.

For the first bet, it does not matter if it is ON or OFF, it makes no difference to the stake.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

OK, all done, and ready for you to download. Just log into your account and go to the page you usually get the qualifiers from, and download from there.

If you are not sure about the new function, install the software in a different place and play with it. Once you know what it does, uninstall the test one (make sure you get rid of the correct copy!), and then install the new version over the original.

Nothing happens when I click on Safety: OFF

Also today I have been getting an error message (unhandled exception) when I try to enter horses.

It says: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid

I'm using Vista, but I also tried it on an old computer with Windows XP (copying over my HorseHistory) and it did the same thing.

I just rejoined about 4 weeks ago, and I have been running this for 76 bets. It was fine until today. Have I done something wrong

You'll get that error usually if you enter the wrong type of data in the box. If you have a ' character or somethig, take it out and try.

Safety only works once you are on a losing run.

Thread Information