Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Murder Trials

Murder Trials

So we've halted a lot of murder trials in the UK because we haven't told the murderers the witnesses name and where they live? :splapme

What a load of

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Does this mean that there can be no anonymity, ever for a witness now then? That would have a lot of criminals very happy eh? A lot of people just wont come forward at all.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Due to the HUMAN RIGHTS of the murderer they have the right to question all witnesses at the moment fact to face :splapme

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Left at the Dog and Crown, 1st left, keep right, just after the War Memorial
    We should withdraw from / abolish /repaeal the Human ( or should that be Criminals ) Rights Act immediately, its the worst bit of legislation in my memory

No wife can endure a gambling husband, unless he is a steady winner

Thomas Dewar

I can understand that the right to a fair trial is paramount, anybody would want that if they, God forbid, got into that situation. But there are criminals who will never be convicted now because of this, there is no way people are going to give evidence against certain people as they would have to enter the witness protection scheme, they just wont bother will they. Who is going to give up their family and life as it is, when they can just turn the other cheek?

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

HUman rights has it's place, but this part of it just seems so out of touch with reality it is unreal!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Thread Information