Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the dating game

Let's hope there's never a nosey spice who discovers your blog!!

silax is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

i'll take a chance which i seem to be doing everytime i do a date there is actually a huge meeting of my dating site coming up soon which i am definatly not going to.
    no way no way no way.

Why not? Think of all the women you'll meet. Maybe they'll all bring their kids too.

i think i'd rather do speed dating.
    ok got some updates homebird wants my body and has mentioned a threesome with another girl so that ones got a strange twist to it but have to be careful i have a reputation to think about.
    met taxi spice today taller then me and she was ok will wait and see what happens with her should know by tomorrow and going out for the evening with brainy spice on thursday.
    it was quite interesting today both homebird and brainy spice knew i was meeting another girl today and as soon as i switched on the messenger they were both asking how it went. got the feeling they had been waiting for me all day. i feel very wanted at the minute :)

Quote Originally Posted by silax View Post
    met taxi spice today taller then me ...... will wait and see what happens
    Well yeah, I think that's the idea... :D

i think i'd rather do speed dating.
    ok got some updates homebird wants my body and has mentioned a threesome with another girl
    it was quite interesting today both homebird and brainy spice knew i was meeting another girl today
    Perhaps that's the threesome mate.

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

I swear there's a movie in this :D

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

hope so matt dreaming of the cash already everything i'm putting up here is true as well
    ok update brainy spice cancelled tonights date and rearanged for tuesday she rang up sounded very posh and big. well that was a bit dissapointing, still haven't heard anything from taxi spice think that might be it with her. homebird is wanting me badly but can't seem to arrange another date due to her scedual.
    so made contact with another one who we'll call country spice long way to go with her but i'll do my best to get a date.nothing else in the pipeline was chatting to another one and i'm not completly sure but i think i knocked her back for a date when she sent me a photo which is unusual for me but if its the same one nothing will happen

update got a date on saturday with country spice and rearranged brainy spice for monday. homebird still wants my body, i'm actually sitting here now waiting for a phonecall from country spice and i'm crapping myself

new update, took country bird out for a meal then a country walk with her 2 dogs which insidently absolutly stink. wel i think this one was from the horsey brigade. Her conversation was ok but i can see why she's single.
    got a reply from her and i'm not her type for some reason she got the impression i wouldn't want to live on a remote island in the outer hebridees. how astute of her.
    Next up is brainy spice today going into this one with an open mind got a feeling what is going to turn up is not what i'm expecting as she says her photo is not that rescent and she's put on a few pounds since then. after her there are no more in the pipeline and to tell the truth i'm getting a bit dissalusioned with the standard of women not that i'm a shallow guy i'll sleep with anyone almost but why do women and i guess guys do the same put up totally different info to what they actually are. no wonder these women are single saying that apart from one non of them have wanted to go into round 2 with me.
    oh well will keep going for now.

another update just got back from my date with brainy spice, met for a coffee then had an italian lunch and went for a couple of pints and she had 2 large glasses of wine. well coversation went well and she had a pretty face a few extra curves but hey we're not 18 anymore. i must say i really enjoyed her company and we've decided to meet again on thursday so looks like round 2 at last. should i take contraceptives with me or not i've never bought any of those since they were 3 for 50p and even then it was just for a laugh you know blowing them up on your head etc. forgot to ask her about the naked painting oh well will get round to that soon enough i'm sure

should i take contraceptives with me or not i've never bought any of those since they were 3 for 50p and even then it was just for a laugh you know blowing them up on your head etc.
    Either have some in your wallet/jacket pocket/somewhere else you can keep them hidden so she doesn't know you're carrying them unless you need them in which case bring them out, or buy some in the pub when you see her again (assuming you go for a drink).

i wonder if they make them big enough :)

i wonder if they make them big enough :)
    To fit over your head again? :wink

ok going out with brainy spice again on thursday night. going to see a band she picked the venue and everything problem for me is getting home its the other end of newcastle but right on her doorstep. i wonder if she has planned it that way

Probably. She's brainy, after all. :D

update homebird wants me to just be her ---- buddy, as she knows i don't want to get envolved with her now i have a problem she's asked me to go over to her place tonight i've left it a bit up in the air as i'm seeing brainy spice tomorrow night and need to think about what to so here are my options.
    do i
    a) go over home birds tonight then brainy spices tomorrow.
    b) put home bird off and go to brainy spices tomorrow.
    c) try to get another date for friday and go for the treble.( a bit like hitting 180 on the dartboard)
    now where has John gone when i need some advice ........

gone with option b i think thats the best thing to do home bird will just have to wait while i see how i get on with brainy spice

now where has John gone when i need some advice ........
    I never know if you're actually joking or not when you say this.

Not been here for a while, and I've just realised how much I miss this site. Don't ever leave, Silax.

You have to get up before the birds and crap on the doorstep if you want to see buffalo playing pinball in the spring.

© Dave Courtney's Nan

i know i should be on commision

well its the big night tonight got no more dates in the pipeline so scoring a goal rests on tonights wil i hit the bar will i hit the post or will i be running round with my top off.
    proberbly be walking home in the rain no doubt.
    if its raining she said we'll just find a pub and stay there all night oh dear me i think she may have underestimated my liking for the amber necter.
    i can smell trouble here but i've got to go through with it as i think this is my destiny at the minute and i haven't had a shag for a couple of months now so need to keep my eye in

haven't had a shag for a couple of months now so need to keep my eye in
    good lad!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time. Like tears in rain. Time to die.

big hangover this morning and trying to piece together what happened last night.
    the facts are.
    1) woke up in my bed alone
    2)it would appear that evreything i took out with me has also returned shoes,socks boxers etc.
    3)spent a lot of cash how much i'm not sure.
    4)have yellow fingernails.
    5)have slippery poo
    thats it so from this information we can deduce i had too much to drink went for a curry and got home so apparently no sex and very little memory.
    Must have been a good night then wonder if she enjoyed it

well talked to brainy spice today and she didn't realise i was drunk i think we're going out for another date but haven't set one yet.
    home bird still trying to get me into her nest.
    have turned down the chance to go out with a new one we'll call suntanned spice and got chatting to another we'll call split spice but i don't think thats going anywhere either.
    if brainy spice continues to be a good thing could be the end of this blogg
    not really sure which way to go from here keep dating or stop and put all eggs in one basket. think i better get round to banging home bird before me and brainy become an item don't want to get a bad reputation now do i

Unlucky silax but keep trying, no doubt one day you'll bed the woman of your dreams... again. Now I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment, or at least I'm going to make myself a predicament for the sake of it, and make it difficult for me to decide whether to pursue your kind of path and join a dating site and meet randoms who look more like a Jeff than a Melissa, or whether to go speed dating again. At the moment I'm thinking speed dating but that's because I find it fairly easy talking to women... actually. It's really easy talking to women, after the initial slight nerves at the start. But speed dating isn't cheap at £20 a go... and I could probably spend that £20 on something with a bit better service if I really wanted to.

go for the dating site john if you want i can send you the link to the one i've been using big bonus is its free.
    and i would say the girls your age are quite nice and i have a big filter which is i don't do women with kids which kinda limits it a bit for girls my age.
    anyway update time still speaking to brainy spice although we keep missing each other and haven't aranged a 3rd date yet. have started talking to another which we'll call plan b for the simple reason thats what she is if me and brainy don't go any further and i told her that as well not sure if she saw the funny side of being called plan b but hey why lie.
    now came in drunk last night and made another date with country spice ( my god the things i do when under the influence) will have to cancel that one when i work out what to say.
    homebird is still floating about and has almost found another girl to make up the 3 some. this is very tempting i must say even if i just end up sitting in the corner of the room will be quite an experience.
    off out today to see the mighty mags spank the mancs

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Unlucky silax but keep trying, no doubt one day you'll bed the woman of your dreams... again. Now I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment, or at least I'm going to make myself a predicament for the sake of it, and make it difficult for me to decide whether to pursue your kind of path and join a dating site and meet randoms who look more like a Jeff than a Melissa, or whether to go speed dating again. At the moment I'm thinking speed dating but that's because I find it fairly easy talking to women... actually. It's really easy talking to women, after the initial slight nerves at the start. But speed dating isn't cheap at £20 a go... and I could probably spend that £20 on something with a bit better service if I really wanted to.
    John, why don't you just ask Miss Opera out?

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

Because Matty, she has a boyfriend.

a good day all round and got the 3rd date with brainy spice worked out will be a walk with her dogs then in the evening out for a meal then a lot of alcohol. i've told her the taxi fare is huge and it would be cheaper to stay overnight in a b&b so hopefully she has taking the hint there.
    so looks like its time to close the blogg.
    will start it up again if there is not a 4th date so hope you've enjoyed reading it been quite fun writing/doing it and i can assure everyone its all been true.

Thread Information