Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: new political party

new political party

i'm starting up my own political party and you lucky lot are going to get first chance to join i'm calling it THE COMMON SENSE PARTY, we will have 2 main policies:
    1. legalised brothels
    2. legalise all drugs

from these 2 policies the ill's of the world can be cured, you think i jest absolutly not as the party name suggests it's only common sense.
    prostitution is a multi £million industry so lets look after these hard working women/men , give them a safe , clean enviroment to work in with health checks and proper guidlines, take out the pimps, the brutalisation, the exploitation , let them earn decent money in safety and then tax them earning the treasury a fortune we are now missing out on.
    legalising drugs is a no brainer, allow everone to grow their own cannabis, the number of plants allowed can be argued about but lets say no more than 8 in stage 3 growth, heroin and cocaine's raw materials can be bought straight from the farmers in afghanistan, colombia etc giving them a decent standard of living, we then produce pure safe drugs in labs over here. it is estimated that both heroin and cocaine can be produced for as little as £5 a gram and remember this will be 4 times stronger than the stuff on the streets, amphetamine and ecstacy can be produced in proper labs very cheaply.
    we then open our special chemist shops all over the country selling at a fair profit say 100% to over 18's only.
    the effect would be dramatic, organised crimes 2 biggest profit makers would be taken away from them, street crime,burgleries etc in the u.k. would drop by 60-70%, poice resources would be freed up to fight other crimes, drug related hospital treatments would fall, millions upon millions of pounds of extra revenue would flow into the coffers, jobs would be created, sales of greenhouses would soar etc etc.
    on the flip side make street prostition and drug pushing have minimum 20 year sentences for 1st offence , anyone exploiting minors for sex get a life sentance along with anyone selling drugs to minors.
    within 3 years our country would become a much safer, nicer and richer place to live, gang violence would drop dramatically with nothing to fight over, prison population would drop and with all the extra money coming in decent clinics could be afforded to help addicts rehabilitate.
    so c'mon join the common sense party and make this country a better place to live.

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

I think you've been smoking pot and to many women :D

Political Rule No.1:
    No Common Sense Allowed.....EVER!!!

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

can we have all dance music banned as well

could you please keep your flippancy off this serious thread, yes i do mean every word we need a ground swell of support for such measures to take away decision making from middle class middle england daily mail readers, every political party knows the sense in these actions but knows it's political suicide to embrace them, what this country needs is a new party willing to tackle the difficult issues and make decisions that will work not just a good soundbite, not just pandering to middle england to win the next election, a party willing to make the tough decisions despite the ignorance and propaganda that surrounds them, this will have to be a party of the people, the people who's lives are affected day by day by the consequences of todays policies.

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

A couple of years ago the Welsh Tory party asked Lemmy to go and speak to them about the dangers of hard drugs at a conference - mainly because he's always been outspoken against heroin, never having used it himself and having seen several close friends die from it. I think they expected him to be on their side.... he told them the only way was to legalise it for exactly the same reasons as Piggy said in the first post. I think their was a serious increase in 'blue rinse' heart attacks in the local hospital that night... needless to say Lemmy was met by stunned silence and was quickly shunted off stage.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information