Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: "Luck" of the MTTs

"Luck" of the MTTs

Playing a MTT and I had A6 suited. It was early days so i was going to limp in if I could. Then came a small bet and was probably still going to play. However the next guy re-raised largish so I folded. Ends up with 3 guys all in by the end and the flush came out. I would have won and wiped out 3 guys and quadrupled my stack. The guy who won hit runner runner to win it with 2 pair.

Within the next 20 mins that same guy has gone on to knock out 5 people and became big chip leader, and now bullies a lot of people out of pots. I just thought it was funny how close he came to being knocked out - some people would have gone in with A6 suited (in fact one of the 3 eliminated had that exact hand) - and now he's leading the tourny.

In all fairness he has played the 5 knock-outs since then quite well and he seems like a reasonable player... :D

...and then the SOB hits a runner to make trip 6s vs my pocket Aces

Thread Information