Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Betting Systems

Betting Systems

Hi All, Just joined your forum, and hope you can help with a question?
    I keep getting leaflets from The Brimardon System, which always proclaim to be making lots of money! Have any of you guys heard of it, and is it good or not?

Many thanks, robo99

Oh I've heard of it alright. I requested their DVD once just to see what they were selling and since then I have received new promotional material through the post about once a week on average plus further e-mails.

I am apparently missing out on huge profits but they don't provide full results on their website to allow you to check the claims they make so I am dubious to say the least. It's also not cheap from what I recall.

I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole without a lot more openness and information on their part rather than just sales blurb

Sometimes I think the new people are surreptiously trying to come here to sell us stuff but I guess you mods can spot them from one end of Cheltenham to the other.

By the way, I want to volunteer to be a mod. I'd love to mess with certain people's posts.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeit View Post
    By the way, I want to volunteer to be a mod. I'd love to mess with certain people's posts.
    You can mess with Vegy's post

Sometimes I think the new people are surreptiously trying to come here to sell us stuff but I guess you mods can spot them from one end of Cheltenham to the other.
    Innocent until proven guilty. And once found guilty they are banned in as many ways possible and their e-mail address used to sign up to all sorts of spam and junk. Don't mess with the W2W mods :)

Seriously though, I'm sure we've all wondered what a system that is being offered for sale is like and sought some like-minded souls to ask. Surely that's what's going on here...

Never read anything good about Brimardon....apart from the owners have very nice holidays :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    Seriously though, I'm sure we've all wondered what a system that is being offered for sale is like and sought some like-minded souls to ask. Surely that's what's going on here...
    .. or you could just type Brimardon into Google to find out - the opinions are fairly divided (between it's a great big con all the way to it's a qucik way to the poor house). It appears that the reviews are all fairly unanimous - leave it alone.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

.. (between it's a great big con all the way to it's a qucik way to the poor house). .

Thinking about it a bit more - you actually go through the poor house door the minute you part with your £5k.

All you need for a system 10 times as good as Brimardon is access to certain sites on the internet and a lot of spare time and patience.

There's a full page advert in the Metro today for Colin Davey's betting system and his free seminars. Two in the coming weeks - one at Stamford Bridge and one at the Hilton in Docklands. And they're free to attend. Wow.

Ask yourself this - how is he able to put these things on at expensive locations, if he's not asking you for a penny in return? Oh yeah, because it's going to be a heavy-handed sales pitch for his new system that'll probably set you back a few grand. Does Mr Davey care if it is any good? No, because by then he has you hooked and has cashed your cheque ready to move on to the next group of suckers.

I'd never event heard of this guy till this morning and I already know he's a shyster just from his advert

That's it Mat - give him the benefit of the doubt.

Actually, I've never heard of him either but I do not have a non suspicious bone in my body so I've already condemend him in my mind as a man that doesn't ever need to see the colour of my money.

He's been going for years, stay well clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    He's been going for years, stay well clear.
    That's putting it mildly. I won't say any more than what Keith's already said other than Mr Davey has had a 'reputation' for many years now. Read between the lines.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information