Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Forex trading

Forex trading

I knew a few people on here are into this so they seem like good candidates for my questions. I think I already know the answers but just to be sure...

I get several e-mails a week advertising forex trading software and programs. Some are priced at several grand, others - like one I received today - are priced at under $100.

Are they all a waste of cash? What makes a good program and what makes a bad one? Are these e-mails, as I suspect, just like the majority of the system eBooks I get invited to purchase i.e. a scam?

I know nothing about forex trading so please don't blind me with terminology. I can send on links to some of the software packages if people would like to give them a proper look over but I won't post the links here

I don't think there are many of them that are scams (did I really just say that).

Whether they are very effective is a different matter. From the reviews I have read for most of them, it seems that they come out fairly neutral, which is a lot more than can be said for most racing systems.

In terms of individual pieces of kit, I can't really say as I have not used one. I have been looking into it though and have read hundreds of reviews. Nothing comes out that positively but join the T2W forums and read their software section. As usual though it is full of cynics who condemn stuff without ever having used it so you will need to sift out the useful comments.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Is australian lager particularly good to trade on?

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

what do you mean of Forex trading?

First off, this is your one and only warning - DO NOT post links without permission.

Forex trading is trading on Foreign Exchange markets - more can be found by using a search engine such as Google.

My joke must have been overlooked, it is quite clearly hilarious!

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Is australian lager particularly good to trade on?
    I think to trade on lager may skew your judgement somewhat! :)

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Did someone buy you a joke book for Christmas ?

The Vegster!

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Did someone buy you a joke book for Christmas ?
    The same one as you by the looks of it. :)

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Thread Information