Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Vc Bet - Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vc Bet - Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys

I am becoming very annoyed with the service that I am recieving from VC Bet. Today I placed a 5 team accumulator, I had 4 correct results and one match (Histon v Grays) called off. VC have settled the bet as a loss, despite the Histon match becoming void and the other results going my way.

This is third time this has happened to me within 3 weeks. Two previous bets were short of the returns I was expecting, one due to a postponment and the other due to an incorect bonus being applied to a Lucky 31 bet.

I keep a record of all my bets on spreadsheet and check my returns looking for errors. I have emailed them again and told them of the mistake but also told them I thinking further action because some punters may not be aware of these mistakes and losing money when they shouldn't be. This seems to be happening to often for my liking, it may be due to system error but it is not on.

I would advise people to check thier bets because this could happening to lots more people other than me!!

Jackster

Whilst it is quite annoying, I can tell you that there is little (or nothing) you can do other than contact them and ask them to rectify the situation. Legally, gambling debts are not enforcable but the company will almost certainly make good the shortfall.

What I don't understand is why you are still using this company - the wouldn't get a second chance (let alone further chances) to make the same mistake.

I think gambling debts, etc, are now enforceable since the Gambling Bill past.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Just recieved an email from VC Bet and they have rectified the problem and said that they have passed my comments on to relevant department.

Im still using them because I haven't had any problems with them in the past other than the last few weeks. I will be checking my records to see if any other mistakes have been made.

It seems obvious to me that there a system error, concerning permulated bets when there been a postponement or bonus being applied.

Most people may notice if accumulator hasn't been paid out properly but how many winning Lucky 15s or Lucky 31s have slipped under the net in recent weeks. I find it hard to see that I am only one being affected or its just some weird coincidence.

After all they would be quick enough asking for thier money back if they settled a bet wrongly in my favour.

Thread Information