Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Fat Virus

Fat Virus

What next? :splapme

The media is going mad on this, and yet no peer reviewed research exists, and all the experiment was a virus added to stem cells in a petri dish

They have not found it doing the same thing in humans.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

There was a programme on last night that mentioned this, or perhaps not the one you are referring to but a virus that makes you fat.

It all started when thousands of chickens got ill, it was noticed that they also got fat.
    They checked the chickens and they had a virus.
    They then took some healthy chickens and injected them with the virus, and as well as getting ill they got fat.

They then checked obese patients and found a high percentage of them had antibodies to the virus meaning they had had the virus at some point.

They can't check it exactly because they are not allowed to inject humans with a virus unfortunately.
    The outcome was that is seems if you catch this virus with flu like symptoms you are likely to become fat.

'SOULMATES NEVER DIE'
    MySpace
    PHOTOS

I'm 5' 9"/5' 10", and all eight-and-a-half-stone of me could do with a fat virus, it seems.

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

Try snogging Big C then :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'm 5' 9"/5' 10", and all eight-and-a-half-stone of me could do with a fat virus, it seems.
    You can borrow mine on a 30 year lease if you want. I am really bored with it.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    all eight-and-a-half-stone of me
    That reminds me of those Charles Atlas ads with the 7 stone weakling getting sand kicked in his face. Is thatwhy you moved away from the coast John? :wink

My keyboard's running out of ink....

If he is 8.5 stone he'd need to move from the coast or he'd be blown out to sea.

Whereas, I had to move inland to stop the japanese whaling fleet getting me.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Thread Information