Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Unemployment Fiddle

Unemployment Fiddle

We all know the government fiddle the unemployment figures, as they assume we are all as dumb as them! :splapme

My lad, and his cousin get £30 a week for attending college for 2 days a week, so they are not unemployed.....but they are allowed to work....so that erm.....make them unemployed at the moment then!! But they are not included in the figures.

A distant relative of mine has been on 17 courses over the last 6 years to 'retrain' him!! .......they have now given up and the Job Center got him on cares allowance for his elderly mother......so that keeps him off the unemployment list. He's lived with mummy all his life, her health has been the same for the last 20 years!!!

I wonder what the unemployment stats are if we use the method used back in the 80's? 4M+ I'll bet

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Have you taken your medication today?

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeit View Post
    Have you taken your medication today?
    Lots

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Lots
    Too much?

yea but seriously, i bet there are millions more unemployed especially if you count the ones claiming disability benefit when a lot of them are just overweight but still capable of working- there are a lot of genuine cases, but I also think there are a lot of bogus claims as well!

They put smackheads and alcoholics on incapacity as they have a disease.....not a lifestyle choice!

Your so right about this issue.My uncle was unemployed for 1 year at the age of 59,when he turned 60 they they changed and offered him a package so he does not have to work.This eliminates him the unemployment figures.

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

My mate just got laid off and went to see about goverment training, he asked for a grant towards NDT training but was told that he could only do courses like forklift training they told him that they look at what type of industry is in the region and since most of it is factory work even though there are no jobs available in these factorys

3 factories have laid staff off in the same estate where he worked and there are no forklift jobs available

Ndt jobs are everywhere, I do Ndt and am being offered jobs every week

Doesnt make sense

Thread Information