Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Help Please!

Help Please!

I ordered a:
    Samsung 23" Wide SM2333SW 5ms DVI TFT Gloss Black

From DABS last week, as the SPECS said 1920 x 1200 default pixel resolution, which is what I wanted. When it arrived it was 1920 x 1080, no use to me for what I need it for.

Now Dabs are saying they will not collect it as it says 1920 x 1080 on the web site!! SO THEY HAVE EDITED IT TO GET OUT OF PAYING FOR A COLLECTION.

Just as proof, here is the Google Cached page of what I ordered, can you please cleary state for me what the SPECIFICATIONS MAX RESOLUTION is for me please, just in case I'm going stupid, or I need additional proof for them.

http://74.125.93.104/search?q=cache:...=uk&lr=lang_en

Even more weird is the fact that today the same product now appears on Dabs on 2 different pages, and 2 different prices, can you also confirm this for me? Both the same model number as Samsung only make one type of that model number.

http://www.dabs.com/ProductList.aspx...0&SearchType=1

Ta

And by the way.....
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF DABS

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

I'm seeing 1920 x 1080

The SPECIFICATIONS on this page?

http://74.125.93.104/search?q=cache:...=uk&lr=lang_en

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I'm seeing 1900 x 1200 (near the bottom of page). The info when you click on the 'specifications' link says 1900 x 1080.

Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Definitely 1920x1200 on the cached page

My keyboard's running out of ink....

On the cached page in the description it says 1920x1080.
    Further down under specifications it says 1920 x 1200.

Display (Projector)

Colour support 24-bit (16.7 million colours) Diagonal Size 23 in Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch 0.265 mm Form Factor Desktop Image Brightness 300 cd/m2 Image Max H-View Angle 170 Image Max V-View Angle 160 Interface DVI VGA (HD-15) Max Resolution 1920 x 1200 Response Time 5 ms Technology TFT active matrix Type LCD display Widescreen Widescreen

'SOULMATES NEVER DIE'
    MySpace
    PHOTOS

Dabs Customer Service! What customer service?

No reply to my email sent Monday threatening court action, and none from the internal system sent yesterday.

This company used to be excellent, and I've used them for years, never again. I take it the takeover by BT has seen them install the normal BT customer service. :splapme

Next they'll be saying I never requested it to be returned within the legal 7 days, when obviously I have.

They only have to admit the error (which I've proven here), apologise for this hassle, and arrange a collection, and full refund. Simple.

If I employed anyone that done this to a customer in my company they would be sacked, customers are No.1 and must be kept happy.

A hell of a lot of peope will read this post and cost them a lot of business. That is probably more viable than spending out about £10 on delivery charges. With maths like that no wonder the country is in a mess.

Thread Information