Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Anyone got any advice on internet mobile phones?

Anyone got any advice on internet mobile phones?

With my 3 dongle contract about to expire (the dongle broke last week anyway-rubbish!) ive been looking into getting a phone that i can use for betfair etc while im away from home, does anyone have any experience and advice of which one I should be looking for, so far ive looked at the HTC touch and the PDA phone.

Apparently I can change my current phone contract to allow me to have unlimited web access for 35 pounds a month which will leave me quids in after I cancel my 3 dongle contract also I would get more free minutes. I need this anyway as ive been using over the amount of my current free mins which racks up the current monthly bill.

Any suggestions?

Betfair do a mobile service which i used to have on my Nokia N95, Betfair mobile is pretty good the only problem i had was reception, (t-mobile was crap in my area)
    ive recentley changed to the iphone and i put my bets on everyday from that and access win2win for the system qualifiers, as its 3g i have never had a problem with connection

i would recommend the iphone as well, never have any problems with it.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

IPhone is a rip-off compared with what you get on a HTC. If you are looking to bet on it, you need the HTC with the keyboard so you get as much on the screen as possible.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    IPhone is a rip-off compared with what you get on a HTC. If you are looking to bet on it, you need the HTC with the keyboard so you get as much on the screen as possible.

The only thing that puts me off with the htc ive looked at with keyboard is that I dont think it has the touch screen

I need to take this one step further!

I need a phone which can access the new RP website as I obtain my qualifiers manually and I am going camping for two weeks in France in August.

I suspect that this isn't possible. :(

Any thoughts?

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

The xda that 02 tend to use seems to be the best value for money, but as far as i can see on they don't have a keyboard, hmmm decisions decisions.

Thread Information