Hi all......

The list below contains this year's 25 finalists.....

Albania
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Cyprus
Denmark
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Moldova
Norway
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Serbia
Spain
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom

For a £15 Amazon Gift Voucher.........

You must now either PM or Email me (address below) the countries that, in your opinion, will finish in the Top 5 AND Bottom 3 in the correct order, in this year’s Eurovision contest.
I will therefore require 8 'answers' from each of you…… 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 23rd, 24th, 25th plus an answer to the tie-break question :- In which position (1-25) will the UK song finish?

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR SELECTIONS ON THIS THREAD

Email address to send your entries to:

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 19:00 SATURDAY 16th MAY.

Scoring
The person finishing with the overall highest score will be declared the winner & will win the £15 Amazon Voucher prize...however, if I score the highest, then I win and therefore won't have to shell out any prize money.

Each person will start with 100 points.
Points will be added or deducted to/from this score using the following rules:

i) If you correctly predict the final placing of any of your nominated countries: 10 points will be ADDED to your score.

ii) If any of your nominated countries finish in their respective Top 5 or Bottom 3 zones but are incorrectly placed within those zones….. 5 points MINUS the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing will be ADDED to your score….
For example: If you predict that the UK will finish in 2nd place but they ACTUALLY finish in 4th place…. 5 points (for correctly predicting UK to finish in the Top 5) MINUS the difference between their actual placing (4) and predicted placing (2) …………… 5-(4-2) = 3 points will be added to your score.

iii) If any of your nominated countries fail to finish in their respective Top 5 or Bottom 3 zones, the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing will be DEDUCTED from your score…..
For example: If you predict that the UK will finish in 4th place but they ACTUALLY finish in 21st place…. 21 – 4 = 17 points will be deducted from your score.

I will post a new game thread containing each player's selections at around 19:00 Saturday.

Good Luck

Ada.