Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: NH sytem backs 31.05.09

NH sytem backs 31.05.09

Owing to my drinking exploits yesterday, I am feeling rather fragile and, as I pick my selections manually, I have lost a little faith in my current judgement!

I just wondered whether anyone else had an extraordinary amount of qualifiers on their NH backs today?

There is one race where there are joint favourites that potentially qualify for three systems each.

It could be an expensive day if neither of them go in!

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

My Fav selections overall are down 2% in the last 3 weeks , and they always bounce back at some point....just hoping that point is soon :)

Strange Saturday though, hardly any bets, and pretty low stakes, and yet loads of racing.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

JJ - list the systems and your data source and I'll run the systems manually and check what I get if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    JJ - list the systems and your data source and I'll run the systems manually and check what I get if you like?
    Many thanks Mat.

My condition has now subsided somewhat thankfully!

Before I saw your generous offer, I managed to triple-check and they all stand up to scrutiny.

I just thought it was unusual to have, for instance, six selections on the Trainer 3 system with only two meetings.

Thanks again.

Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh, Champions League, we're 'aving a laugh!

Thread Information