Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: System Bets - Place Betting

System Bets - Place Betting

Hi

I was just wondering if anybody bets on their system selections to be placed as well as to win. I know you can do this on betfair and paddy power.

With so many of my selections finishing 2nd or 3rd I was wondering if it was worthwhile doing this as saver bets, to cut any overall losses.

You'll lose a lot of money doing it! For place betting you need a specific place system, and I don't have any, not really much liquidity in the market for the effort.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

I'm just trying to lift some doom from the past 2-3 weeks. I seem to be getting more seconds than Oliver!

Some of my systems have a place SR of 70%+, I was looking into the idea of running a seperate bank using Paddy Power to back the horse to be placed.

Not much value in the place market, unless you compare them with live bookmaker prices for the EW part.

Try the in-running place market.....fun...

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information