Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Jomage SAW system

Jomage SAW system

Hi Guy's been a long time since I posted on the forum, it's good to see the usual suspects, BigC, hpe your doing well mate...
    I have been running this system on a n other forum (sorry Keith) and so far successfully, however I am only a few weeks in, but that said, there are ZERO losing days so far (famous last words ! ) anyway, from tomorrow I will post the selections and the system runs like this.
    I am looking to achieve 2% of bank in the afternoon racing and 2% in the evening racing.
    Although I will post a selection for all races during the day and evening, we do not use them all.
    We use a MAXIMUM of 6 races in the afternoon and 6 in the evening, all in time order
    We STOP once we have a winner
    We are trying to achieve 2% of bank covering any losses incurred.
    ie. Initial bank £100, we are looking to achieve a win of £2 (£2.10 incl BF comm)
    so if race 1 the odds are 2-1 we bet £1.05 if it wins we stop if it losses we go to race 2, if the odds on race 2 are 2-1 we need to bet £ 1.58
    if it wins we stop, if it losses on race 3 we need to achieve £ 4.63
    Any questions feel free to ask.
    If anyone can assist me in finding a BOT or a coding that would allow me to run this automatically please let me know.
    Heres to a long and prosperous system

J

You will at some point bust the bank with this, or take such a hit the bank is pretty meaningless for future staking. This type of thing is sold by the rip-off merchants in the racing game. At the very least before you even consider such staking, the horses need to produce profits to level stakes and have a known SR and losing run over the last few years. What you are doing has a known losing run of over 30!

Still it's good education to prove what doesn't work in the end, but we do try to save folk from wasting time on here.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You will at some point bust the bank with this, or take such a hit the bank is pretty meaningless for future staking. This type of thing is sold by the rip-off merchants in the racing game. At the very least before you even consider such staking, the horses need to produce profits to level stakes and have a known SR and losing run over the last few years. What you are doing has a known losing run of over 30!

Still it's good education to prove what doesn't work in the end, but we do try to save folk from wasting time on here.
    Hi Keith, as always I do value your comments. Are you aware of the selection source ? I have tried to cover the system, by only using 6 races, if no winner found then STOP and wait till next session. The selection source has a 36% strike rate and is profitable to level stakes

Hi Keith, thanks for your input. Do you know the source of the selections ? I appreciate your concern, and will adjust my plan to suit, say, remove 50% of increase each time bank doubles. ie, when initial bank reaches £200, withdraw £50 etc
    The S/R is 36%, but as we all know, BACK Checking or Back fitting is irrelevant, so i hope your wrong with the LLR of 30 as the bank would not withstand that kind of result even just using 6 races in the afternoon and 6 in the evening.
    J

Thread Information