Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: mathare's False Favs

Bit dodgy that Premier Lad shout, if u don't mind me saying - they tip him up in the Racing Post saying he goes well fresh, well, he may have won his maiden when fresh but ran a much faster time two weeks later & me thinks it is going to be close but he will be better for today's run under the belt but if I was going to do a tri-cast he'd have to be included, he's not so poorly drawn as to discount & his trainer is 33% 2/6 these last 14 days. First on my list would be Imprimis Tagula and then maybe Bonnie Prince Blue, so u might just be right, interesting little race though!

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    Bit dodgy that Premier Lad shout, if u don't mind me saying - they tip him up in the Racing Post saying he goes well fresh, well, he may have won his maiden when fresh but ran a much faster time two weeks later & me thinks it is going to be close but he will be better for today's run under the belt but if I was going to do a tri-cast he'd have to be included, he's not so poorly drawn as to discount & his trainer is 33% 2/6 these last 14 days. First on my list would be Imprimis Tagula and then maybe Bonnie Prince Blue, so u might just be right, interesting little race though!
    None of that has any influence on my picks. I have rules - if the horse meets the rules it's a selection. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    None of that has any influence on my picks. I have rules - if the horse meets the rules it's a selection. End of.
    You saying he didn't convince you then Mat?

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    You saying he didn't convince you then Mat?
    I've managed alright this far without his input so I am pretty sure I'll be fine going forward too :wink

Clean sheet today, although Play On Words was a big price (12/1 SP, 18.0 BSP) so isn't counted

Stats
    432 from 522 (82.76%)
    SP+10: 125.10pts
    BSP: 90.91pts

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    Bit dodgy that Premier Lad shout, if u don't mind me saying

:d

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

Thursday 12th November
    1.10 Taunton Isintshelovely
    1.40 Taunton Dehanom
    2.00 Ludlow You And I
    3.30 Ludlow Bio Boy
    3.30 Ludlow With Speed

Another clean sheet, although Dehanom went off at 11/1 (15.25 BSP) so isn't included in the stats. Even so it's a profit of 3.80pts today

Stats
    436 from 526 (82.89%)
    SP+10: 128.90pts
    BSP: 94.71pts

Great stuff mat really well done as a point of interest have you recorded your personal overbet on these ???

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Quote Originally Posted by Street cry View Post
    Great stuff mat really well done as a point of interest have you recorded your personal overbet on these ???
    Since I have been following them (which wasn't until I had 100 or bets on this thread) I have shown an overlay of 12.41% which is dropping all the time

that's very respectable Mat very good work undoubtedly testament to your meticulous nature

Like said bud, a bit dodgy, so he lost, the RP tipped it, I'm expecting a better run next time as stated, if he turns out over CD with a low draw within the next month you certainly wont want to be Laying him then!

Matthare
    Congrats mate you have a good looking system here.i have something that may interest you i will post the weekly profits for £25 stakes and £100 stakes.

Only been follwing this for the last 6 weeks (religiously) and it's staggering

£25 stakes weekly profit to BSP

This equates to £4,859 after commission

£100 stakes weekly profit to BSP

This equates to £16,386..Start bank as advised £100 of doubling in 6 weeks

If he qualifys,he will be layed again.tommos tips are far better than the RP

Busy day's like today worry me. I always think it means we're going to hit a bunch of winners. Let's hope not though...

Friday 13th November
    12.35 Lingfield Ensnare
    1.25 Newcastle Chasing Clouds
    1.25 Newcastle Iwillifican
    1.25 Newcastle Starbougg
    1.50 Cheltenham Some Present
    2.00 Newcastle Star Beat
    2.00 Newcastle Teenando
    2.00 Newcastle Windy Hills
    2.35 Newcastle Onthegoagain
    3.00 Cheltenham Garde Champetre
    3.25 Lingfield Kinetix
    3.35 Cheltenham Colombard
    3.35 Cheltenham Lord Ragnar
    4.05 Cheltenham Ashkazar

I make that 11 out 12 winners, one loser at odds on, must try harder next time!!

My £100 starting bank is getting close to the £200 mark, still well under 200 bets. Brilliant stuff Mat.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Hopefully Lord Ragnar was always trading above your cut-off Mat, if so another great day for you...

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chris View Post
    Hopefully Lord Ragnar was always trading above your cut-off Mat, if so another great day for you...
    The slight blot on today's glorious landscape I'm afraid. I managed to get part of my stake matched at 10.0 before it drifted above the cutoff but as these figures are recorded to starting prices it's not included in the official stats.

Garde Champetre won at 2/3 (1.82 BSP). Colombard and Lord Ragnar went off at prices too big to make the cut-offs in place for this system so aren't included in the stats meaning we dodged a bullet there as Lord Ragnar won at 11/1 (18.66 BSP). The rest all lost for a profit of 9.72pts to SP or 9.63pts to BSP. That sees us smash through the 100pts barrier for BSP so err, merry christmas everybody

Stats
    447 from 538 (83.09%)
    SP+10: 138.62pts
    BSP: 104.34pts

From a personal point of view my own bank reached a new high today and also went through yet another staking increase trigger. It's all good :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mattw07 View Post
    My £100 starting bank is getting close to the £200 mark, still well under 200 bets. Brilliant stuff Mat.
    My starting bank of £500 is now up to £924.11 from just under 400 bets. Hope it keeps going great guns for us both Matt

well done Mat you deserve it

Matthare
    Racing post favourites have always been dodgy.fantastic work you have done.i will keep watching for a while.I wish you every success

Brilliant! Very well done :)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time. Like tears in rain. Time to die.

mathare
    i have only just found this forum and i have posted twice today (posts aimed at your goodself) and they have both been canned by the moderators.

They may think i am trying to spam.This is not the case and i have something that could be of great interest to you.

If so the please email me at email.removed@stopit.com

Please moderators this is not a spamming exercise i am trying to help somebody who gives so much to this forum and am not in the habit of taking money from any member of this forum

well done mathare, Ensnare was a double back for me although alarm bells were ringing in my head that it was a bad value back, but the system said back it so I backed it.

well done for you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenon View Post
    mathare
    i have only just found this forum and i have posted twice today (posts aimed at your goodself) and they have both been canned by the moderators.
    They have not been canned. They were on the moderating queue and us mods are busy folk and had not had time to review them. I have now done so and released them.

They may think i am trying to spam.
    The thought had crossed my mind too.

This is not the case and i have something that could be of great interest to you.
    And then again you might not.

If so the please email me at email.removed@stopit.com
    That's the second (different) email address you have posted. While it is not strictly against forum rules it is actively discouraged and I have removed both instances of your contact details.

Please moderators this is not a spamming exercise i am trying to help somebody who gives so much to this forum and am not in the habit of taking money from any member of this forum
    For someone who hasn't been around long you seem to have a worringly generous opinion of me. Not that I am a bad man, far from it, but when a stranger comes to put his arm round you and treat you as a friend do you not get a little concerned and wonder what he wants?

well done mat

Mathare
    Ok,I'll leave it at that.Keep up the good work if you do change your mind then you know my address(s)

but when a stranger comes to put his arm round you and treat you as a friend do you not get a little concerned and wonder what he wants?
    yes... especially if your in a London park and he starts singing 'Last Xmas' with his out!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    yes... especially if your in a London park and he starts singing 'Last Xmas' with his out!
    I've warned Vegy about that!

Thread Information