Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Best site for going

wb is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Best site for going

I know the going reports can be hit and miss as it is, but I'm just wondering which site people use to find out the days going?

I normally use sporting life as I found that they update quicker than the RP - although this may have changed. Just wondering what site is most reliable and up-to-date?

Tada gan iarracht

Method wise I don't use any, I watch the first race and make my own mind up. :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thumbs up Going.... Going....

If it is at Beverley, I stick my head out the window, if it comes in dry, then good to firm, bit damp, good and wet through soft or worse. But the other courses are too far away to use that tried and tested method. I was curious as to how the little man with his goingstick goes about his business, because the measurements on the RP cards seem to be done days before racing, 6.3, 8.1, 5.9 etc etc and that is for all the course, not a good guide at all as we often see most courses retain moisture at different parts and a straight 5f can be totally different from a 7f round. So it is a general bit of guesswork in advance. The big fella (Afternoon Keith) has the best idea, just avoid the first race as a betting medium (they are usually rubbish maidens anyway) and see what the jockeys report on the weigh in.....

There, that wasn't much help was it

Gordon

Thread Information