Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Ukip

Ukip

All of my life i have never exercised my right to vote long before the current expenses scandal i felt cynical about politicians what they said and what they actually did when elected so often seemed to be different

However for the first time at the next election i think i am going to vote for UKIP i am fed up with political correctness and fed up with our country's traditions and heritage being eradicated and undermined by people who where not born here and do not life here

For all our failings this is GREAT BRITON and we should not be made to feel embarrassed for saying so maybe UKIP can help with this

Quote Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
    i think i am going to vote for UKIP...fed up with our country's traditions and heritage being eradicated and undermined by people who where not born here and do not life here...
    Good Luck with that then - but I'm afraid that I have some bad news...we don't have a British Empire anymore

We do have a European Community - but I guess that's part of what you think the problem is...oh, hang on, isn't the UKIP party the one that actually stood for election to the European Parliament? Hmm - you might want to rethink your strategic voting.

fed up with our country's traditions and heritage being eradicated and undermined by people who where not born here and do not life here
    Tell that to all the indigienous peoples whose lives we messed up in the past when we did exactly the same... half of Asia, half of Africa, the Aborigines in Australia, the Maoris in New Zealand, the Native Americans across the US and Canada. We eradicated not just the traditions and heritage but the people too. We invaded those places, set tribe against tribe for our own gains, took unknown diseases to people with no resistance and wiped out millions. These were not our countries, not ours to interfere in, but we did. UKIP would see us back in the dark ages.

And who says our traditions and heritage are being eradicated and undermined. The Daily Mail? Funny, I thought one of our traditions was that of tolerance... it seems not.

Political correctness... yes some of it does seem unnecessary, but a lot of it is about respect. Respect for other people, something that is sadly lacking in a lot of folk these days. It's about getting people to think before they speak or do something... consider the possibility that your actions could be offensive or hurtful to someone. Treat others like you would wish to be treated yourself basically. Not difficult is it?

UKIP are a small step away from the BNP, preaching a right wing and fundamentally racist message. And, they've had their snouts in the expenses trough as well, in the European parliament. Just as corrupt as the rest.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    Tell that to all the indigienous peoples whose lives we messed up in the past when we did exactly the same... half of Asia, half of Africa, the Aborigines in Australia, the Maoris in New Zealand, the Native Americans across the US and Canada. We eradicated not just the traditions and heritage but the people too. We invaded those places, set tribe against tribe for our own gains, took unknown diseases to people with no resistance and wiped out millions. These were not our countries, not ours to interfere in, but we did.
    And not only did we mess up the gene pools we also raided many of these countries of their natural resources taking what we wanted because we were somehow 'better' than the locals and 'deserved' it more. The old British Empire was established by bullies and thieves, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    The old British Empire was established by bullies and thieves, basically.
    Indeed, under the guise of bringing them 'civilization', and Christianity. Most of them were a damn sight more civilized than us aready, and what arrogance to enforce an alien religion upon them. Actually it sounds like modern day America, especially under the Republicans...

All of my life i have never exercised my right to vote long before the current expenses scandal i felt cynical about politicians what they said and what they actually did when elected so often seemed to be different

However for the first time at the next election i think i am going to vote for UKIP
    UKIP if you want to but GS is not for voting any more, certainly not for the LibLabCon anyway. Or, any party that has a little band of MP's calling themselves Friends Of Israel.

Having said that I actually voted for a Ukip chap in the Euro Elections & for the first time ever, someone I voted for actually got elected! I only voted for him because I knew that he is / was secretary to the All Party Group Friends Of Palestine - don't know what he has done since though.

It's a darn shame but I think Ken Livingstone was right - 'If voting changed anything, they would have abolished it years ago.'

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    Tell that to all the indigienous peoples whose lives we messed up in the past when we did exactly the same... half of Asia, half of Africa, the Aborigines in Australia, the Maoris in New Zealand, the Native Americans across the US and Canada. We eradicated not just the traditions and heritage but the people too. We invaded those places, set tribe against tribe for our own gains, took unknown diseases to people with no resistance and wiped out millions. These were not our countries, not ours to interfere in, but we did. UKIP would see us back in the dark ages.

And who says our traditions and heritage are being eradicated and undermined. The Daily Mail? Funny, I thought one of our traditions was that of tolerance... it seems not.

Political correctness... yes some of it does seem unnecessary, but a lot of it is about respect. Respect for other people, something that is sadly lacking in a lot of folk these days. It's about getting people to think before they speak or do something... consider the possibility that your actions could be offensive or hurtful to someone. Treat others like you would wish to be treated yourself basically. Not difficult is it?

UKIP are a small step away from the BNP, preaching a right wing and fundamentally racist message. And, they've had their snouts in the expenses trough as well, in the European parliament. Just as corrupt as the rest.
    Totally agree mate peope tend to forget how badly us english treated people in India , Africa, Australia to name just a few, we were the worst country in the world when it comes to humanity. It is a shame to see how the world and the uk has progressed when it comes to immigration and how we are so arrogant when it comes to third world countries. I agree the immigration situation needs to be looked at and resolved but a lot of people should look back at our history before they start mouthing off about how these people dont belong here and should be kicked out of the country. A lot of these people just want to live a better life and if people take the time to talk to them you will find a lot of kind warm hearted people here not the " scumbags who come to the uk for a free life". was reading in the paper about how an african family had been given a 1 million pound house to live in by the social now if you can find one person who says " i wouldnt accept it of the council i would tell them i need a cheaper house " i would be amazed to say the least.

The other thing about a lot of 'immigrants' is that we poached them from former colonies too. The brain drains of years back when we pinched a lot of the top skilled and knowledgeable from various fields in various countries and brought them over here. They settled and bred and now various political factions are trying to kick them and their offspring out of this country despite the fact many of them are third-generation British or whatever.

As soon as BigC is part of an independent Scotland we can invade them, take over, and name it as part of England ..... well that's one way of making our parliament English

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    As soon as BigC is part of an independent Scotland we can invade them, take over, and name it as part of England ..... well that's one way of making our parliament English
    You already tried that, we'll just infiltrate you again, we can do English accents a lot better than you can do Scottish. :D

Don't think we haven't spotted your surreptitious plan of coming down one by one :D

"I put a skylight in my apartment...... the people upstairs are furious." - Stephen Wright

My Website : http://www.mrmrsportssystems.co.uk
    Now offering three subscription based betting systems and daily free bets.
    Free bets 34.7pts up in October

With all the rain we decided 2 by 2 was better so we could get on the big boat.

Thread Information