Wow GS having read your above(and to be fair you did include a warning)i am wishing i had not started the thread.I have never been a great one for buying the conspiracy theories but what you have posted is frighting because it is unfortunately a realistic scenario.
I am always sadden to read of the suffering of the innocent peoples in other countries but my main concern is always for our own country and its people,if in the hierarchy of the banking world there are a minute minority who actually expect and even welcome the unfolding of these events then the results will be horrendous,
I have always felt that on balance British people are tolerant and that is to our credit but see this as a weakness push us to far and we become totally ruthless and should the above try to implement such an occurrence ,then i dont belive even the army or police assuming that they where prepared to would be able to protect those responsible from natural justice.Although of course many innocents will pay a price along the way.
Any way let us hope and yes pray that all of the above remains hypothetical,now i am going back to my form books!.