Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Daily waffle 7th to 15th May

Daily waffle 7th to 15th May

How was it for everyone then?

I had ante-post bets that settled during this period although I wasn't able to get my normal daily bets on. I thought I'd put some figures up anyway though. These are all Other bets, I didn't have any W2W bets during this period.

7th May: 0 from 0
    8th May: 1 from 7, down 3.26pts
    9th May: 10 from 31, up 17.11pts
    10th May: 0 from 0
    11th May: 0 from 0
    12th May: 1 from 2, up 12.94pts
    13th May: 1 from 2, up 1.21pts
    14th May: 0 from 0
    15th May: 1 from 3, up 4.38pts

That all makes for a pretty profitable holiday

daily waffle 7th to 15th may

Hi matt there did not appear to be much activity on this thread in your absence,i dont no if regulars had a hard time and just understandably got fed up with posting negative results,or where waiting for your lead.

I enjoyed a nice run at last,at the close of bussiness on the 7th i was 6pts down on the month,yesturday was rotten with 4 bets and no winners but prior to this i enjoyed 8 winners from 13 bets inc one which i obtained 12/1,and my profit this month,now stands at + 12.83 at net BFSP,but several pts higher than this because of prices obtained.

So much of my approach revolves around confidence and some loss of this was starting to effect my judgment so the above results are most welcome not only from a financial aspect,but also in helping to get my juice back.

Glad to hear things are back on track for you Mick, you deserve a bit of good luck

Its been a bit of a mixed bunch of results with some great progress being made before being wiped out again, however today was a good start in getting some of that back, so generally treading water but I have a feeling things are on the up.

Thread Information