Here we go again.....it's that time of year......unfortunately.....

Saturday 29th May to be precise.........it's EUROVISION time.

After the unexpected 'success' of the Eurovision Game each year since 2006, and the 4 times winner Iron Chris seemingly unstoppable in his quest for a 5th victory, and him having entered the Win2Win Hall Of Fame of Eurovision Infamy......I am ready to host the game once again in 2010.....so...
......is anybody interested in having another go at predicting the Top 5 & Bottom 3 this year, for a 1st prize of a £10 Amazon Voucher.

25 countries compete in the Grand Final.

However there are currently 39 countries competing, 5 of which (Norway, France, Germany, Spain and UK) automatically qualify for the Grand Final on 29th May.
The remaining 34 countries are split into 2 groups of 17 who will compete in 2 semi-final shows (Tuesday 25th & Thursday 27th May) which will eliminate 7 from each group, leaving the 25 finalists for Saturday's show.

If there are sufficient numbers interested....I will post a game thread during the evening of Thursday 27th May containing the 25 countries that will be competing in the final.

You will then be required to PM or Email me the countries you think will finish in the TOP 5 & BOTTOM 3 places......PLUS a tie-breaker - in which position you think the UK entry will finish.

If you fancy a go, please register in the poll and/or post here.

PS...I am assured that Iron Chris will be going all-out to secure his 5th consecutive victory in this game.