Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Formula 1 Sweepstake Game - BRITAIN - 11/07/10

I agree with Mat, we all trust you Ada so I can't see as that would be a problem if you did want to carry on the game.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

OK then, I'll carry on with the game.............so that gives me a week to come up with a suitable alternative method of distributing the drivers, and your suggestion, Mat, is certainly one worth considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    OK then, I'll carry on with the game.............so that gives me a week to come up with a suitable alternative method of distributing the drivers, and your suggestion, Mat, is certainly one worth considering.

Good stuff...I can try and improve my relegation form then!

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Good stuff guys. I'm pleased the game is going to continue. I think if Mat's suggestion were to be implemented and you do decide to run with it Ada, it'll also save you the time it takes to PM everyone the password details for their chosen number. That must take some time and it's really repetitive (...plus you can't enjoy doing it!)

If everyone were to pick numbers and then see a 'published' spreadsheet with the full list on, I think (a) it definitely seems a safer and less time-consuming way to do this, and (b) it adds to the anticipation of waiting to see who you've picked!

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

Thread Information