Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
And it has to be two-way respect. The band (OK, Axl) has to respect the audience and the fact they have paid their money to come to see the band so they deserve a proper performance. The fans have their right to make their opinions known I guess but there are ways in which it should be done, and chucking bottles etc isn't it. It does sound like Axl hasn't really helped things this tour though.
Yeah I agree with this totally, I wouldn't myself have thrown stuff or even have booed but I am an old fart these days. I don't condone what they did at all but young kids can get angry. He is lucky there wasn't piss in one of the bottles, maybe there was!

Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
He always has been late to be fair its almost a trademark of his thats one thing that will never change its just being highlighted more at the moment because of Reading and Leeds
Yes I guess you know what you are letting yourself in for but when it turns his fans against him, maybe he needs to think a bit more. He won't but maybe he should.

Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
the missus has just told me she brought me tickets to see them in birmingham later this year was meant to be my birthday treat. Axle has 2 months to sort himself out
I am sure he will tt, just for you.