Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Axl Rose at Reading/Leeds

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,561
    Rep Power
    91
    Thanks to Tony for posting link.


    "Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but Iím going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related


  2. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    24,653
    Rep Power
    177
    I'd say from the video, Axl handled that pretty well.. and to some extent I can understand his attitude when he came back on..

    My keyboard's running out of ink....


  3. #33

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,561
    Rep Power
    91
    Thanks for giving your thoughts on what happened Laf, very interesting. It is basically all about respect isn't it. I just don't get why he is so constantly late for shows.

    "Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but Iím going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related


  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    26,503
    Rep Power
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    It is basically all about respect isn't it.
    And it has to be two-way respect. The band (OK, Axl) has to respect the audience and the fact they have paid their money to come to see the band so they deserve a proper performance. The fans have their right to make their opinions known I guess but there are ways in which it should be done, and chucking bottles etc isn't it. It does sound like Axl hasn't really helped things this tour though.



  5. #35

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    Thanks for giving your thoughts on what happened Laf, very interesting. It is basically all about respect isn't it. I just don't get why he is so constantly late for shows.
    He always has been late to be fair its almost a trademark of his thats one thing that will never change its just being highlighted more at the moment because of Reading and Leeds



  6. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    48
    the missus has just told me she brought me tickets to see them in birmingham later this year was meant to be my birthday treat. Axle has 2 months to sort himself out



  7. #37

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,561
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    And it has to be two-way respect. The band (OK, Axl) has to respect the audience and the fact they have paid their money to come to see the band so they deserve a proper performance. The fans have their right to make their opinions known I guess but there are ways in which it should be done, and chucking bottles etc isn't it. It does sound like Axl hasn't really helped things this tour though.
    Yeah I agree with this totally, I wouldn't myself have thrown stuff or even have booed but I am an old fart these days. I don't condone what they did at all but young kids can get angry. He is lucky there wasn't piss in one of the bottles, maybe there was!

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
    He always has been late to be fair its almost a trademark of his thats one thing that will never change its just being highlighted more at the moment because of Reading and Leeds
    Yes I guess you know what you are letting yourself in for but when it turns his fans against him, maybe he needs to think a bit more. He won't but maybe he should.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
    the missus has just told me she brought me tickets to see them in birmingham later this year was meant to be my birthday treat. Axle has 2 months to sort himself out
    I am sure he will tt, just for you.

    "Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but Iím going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello I'm Rose
    By ladyrose in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26th September 2009, 10:28
  2. Leeds/Reading
    By John in forum Music, Films, etc: Recommendations & Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th August 2007, 17:19
  3. Little Rose
    By Stewards enquiry in forum Humour Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th May 2005, 19:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Free Tips | Betting Advice | UK Horse Racing Tips | Free Bets | Staking Advice | Horse Racing Systems | Horse Racing Lays | Laying System | UK Horse Racing Tips | lay betting