Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axl Rose at Reading/Leeds

Thanks to Tony for posting link.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

I'd say from the video, Axl handled that pretty well.. and to some extent I can understand his attitude when he came back on..

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thanks for giving your thoughts on what happened Laf, very interesting. It is basically all about respect isn't it. I just don't get why he is so constantly late for shows.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    It is basically all about respect isn't it.
    And it has to be two-way respect. The band (OK, Axl) has to respect the audience and the fact they have paid their money to come to see the band so they deserve a proper performance. The fans have their right to make their opinions known I guess but there are ways in which it should be done, and chucking bottles etc isn't it. It does sound like Axl hasn't really helped things this tour though.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    Thanks for giving your thoughts on what happened Laf, very interesting. It is basically all about respect isn't it. I just don't get why he is so constantly late for shows.
    He always has been late to be fair its almost a trademark of his thats one thing that will never change its just being highlighted more at the moment because of Reading and Leeds

the missus has just told me she brought me tickets to see them in birmingham later this year was meant to be my birthday treat. Axle has 2 months to sort himself out

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    And it has to be two-way respect. The band (OK, Axl) has to respect the audience and the fact they have paid their money to come to see the band so they deserve a proper performance. The fans have their right to make their opinions known I guess but there are ways in which it should be done, and chucking bottles etc isn't it. It does sound like Axl hasn't really helped things this tour though.
    Yeah I agree with this totally, I wouldn't myself have thrown stuff or even have booed but I am an old fart these days. I don't condone what they did at all but young kids can get angry. He is lucky there wasn't piss in one of the bottles, maybe there was!

Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
    He always has been late to be fair its almost a trademark of his thats one thing that will never change its just being highlighted more at the moment because of Reading and Leeds
    Yes I guess you know what you are letting yourself in for but when it turns his fans against him, maybe he needs to think a bit more. He won't but maybe he should.

Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
    the missus has just told me she brought me tickets to see them in birmingham later this year was meant to be my birthday treat. Axle has 2 months to sort himself out
    I am sure he will tt, just for you.

Thread Information